Chapter 47

cold ground covered in blood ....

Abel sat up and poured a glass of water " Talk to me princess " I took a sip and steadied my breathing down. I had snuck down into the kitchen but he soon followed me I sat on the marble counter top "I was there again on the cold ground laying there then in a flash I was covered in blood" then I woke up" he stroked my hair "princess those nightmare will stop I promise you and I will keep my promise I will keep you safe" I fiddled with the gold chain around my neck and kissed it. "Now let me fill you head with some better dreams" The cold marble was a shock to my system when my shorts got stripped of me and my bare arse was pressed into the counter I made quick work of his joggers tugging at the string, I worked my hand over his length feeling every pulse as I worked him over "Princess I would like to fuck your mouth" I hopped off the counter and kneeled before him. "Oh god" I moaned at him. "Not god, your devil princess"

I wipped my lips clean as his cum sipped down my throat. "Such a good girl". He was able to turn the nightmares that took over some nights and help me mould them into raw passion. All I had to do was lose control, let him take all the pain away. He carried me up in the only way he ever did I was over his shoulder and he tucked me back into bed holding me close to him.

He soon took my mind of it by getting over top of me and planting kisses all down my his hands made light work of my pjs and I was soon naked on the bed, I tugged his boxers of and there he was hard and ready for me I began pumping him straight away "Eve I am treating you tonight...." "shhh we can treat each other" his eyes where as wild as mine. he played beside me and I was onto of him my cunt hovering over his face the first time we did this I had no clue what to do but no it was like a beautiful melody how my hands, mouth tongue would pleasure him wile his hands would grab my arse and I would gently ride his face "I could never get enough of you Eve" he licked his lips a little of me still lingered on his chin "You missed a bit" I turned fully around and as I straddled him I licked his chin the I kissed him my tongue entering his mouth the tangy sweet taste made him moan as I started to pick up my rhythm riding his cock his hands held my hip not as rough as he used to so I would have to remind him "If you tame that beast I won't be happy" that was it he pulled of him and dragged us both to the desk he cleaned everything of it in one swoop not caring if he woke the whole dorm with the thuds of my textbook clattering to the floor "Bend" the desk was cold as my body touched it pressed hard up on it as Able stood behind me and fucked me this time it was different to all the rest he fully let him self go completely and utterly that night I was up for the taking and he toke me every single way he wished I begged him to do the things he always had in his darkest mind. the last pound he spilled into me so much I could feel it drip down my thigh he collapsed onto me his full weight of his big build pinning me our body sweaty my hair tangled around my face he moved it to the side "Only you" I melted in that moment.