Chapter 37

I sit at the desk sliding a nude lipgloss over my lips patting them together while Olivia finishes my hair light bouncy waves was what I asked for and Olivia didn't fail. My long hair fell on my shoulders my make up was simple but my eyes made a statement as I swept a bronzed toned eyeshadow over the lid and put on mascara. Olivia had her hair up in a pretty bun. Still from the play she just completed captivated the audience with her performance, James had a bouquet of flowers ready for her and she nearly fainted when he gave them to her before her performance. I had to try my best to pin point the key details of the plot line to the boys on the car ride over. "This is how I feel when you try and explain rugby to me" the brothers and Abel all looked like I was trying to explain Pi to them. She took her final bow and Abel was quickly out the door dragging me closely behind him. "i have wanted to kiss you ever since the first syllobal was spoken. He kissed me so hard ever since I told him I was one the pill six weeks ago its been nothing but kinky fuckery.

I had to get a second dreamland book as the more Abel used my bodies in ways my dreas felt like fire burning with desire. We where like the devil and his demon dancing a steamy tango as the material came flying of us, my red lace set and his black tee and boxers.

My dress was deep navy chiffon with a deep neckline two very thin straps holding up the fabric, that fitted to every millimetre of my body, there was a small slit up the side of my thigh.I had silver heals on that wrapped around my ankle and slightly up my calfs,calfs, The small gens on the straps twinkled in the light when I walked. He said I looked like the ocean did when we fucked the first time. He never used any other word like sex or make love, Fuck was the only one to describe what we did.

Olivia pale blue satin number was a Morden twist on cinderella we both looked stunning concreted my theory that James had a small crush on the Disney princess. the door bell range went over to the window, both James and Abel stood at the porch waiting fro us, it was sweet of them to do this like they do in all of our beloved Ron coms. Olivia went first showing me how to steel the room it was like she was a model soaking up all the cameras. My heart was In my throat I was so nervous but that all melted away when I saw him. He was something to behold he wore a a completed black suit but he had his gold chain around his neck he had styled his hair slightly with gel I loved the fact he made an effort. He was still my rugby beast though that will never change "Wow girls you both look stunning, Connor is coming he was just picking up Lydia" Abel still hadn't said a word but just looked with his eyes deep in thought. "hey twenty four you look amazing" I walked down the last couple of stairs "Eve wow you are fucking beautiful" I took his hand he held out for me and he grazed it with his lips. Connor came through the door with Lydia attached to him "Don't we all scrub up well" he looked more devours then his first game. Olivia got her camera out and took so many photos of us.

The hall was decorated with balloons, banners streamers you name it it was covered but done so well the style was beautiful we each got handed a mask on arrival and a photo taken for the school year book. Us girls went of dancing and made bets to who would be the first to take of the jackets or go on there phones but to our surprise they all joined us for a slow dance. After the song Abel whispered in my ears. "Come with me" I trusted him and he guided me down the corridor up the stairs to our now old English room. "Able may I ask what we are doing here" he had a key in his hand,I wasn't going to ask where he had got that from, because it meant he brook a ton of rules, he opened the door. Left the light of, kept me close to his side he walked us over to the desk we had shared and plonked me down in my window seat and went to the door. Being in a dark room with Abel was enough to send chills down my spine for all the right reasons but every sense of mine was highten.He stood in the doorway. "This is where I first properly laid eyes on you" he pointed at the desk I sat at "this is where I first touched you" I crossed my legs at the thought. He walked over to the book shelf "this is where we had our first kiss" he came over to me he started to fumble with his chain undoing it he came behind me moved my hair out of the way then put the chain on me "This is the first place I wanted to tell you that I love you, I love you Eve so please look after this chain for me" he said he loved me.

I stood up slowly and I wrapped me arms around his neck "Abel I love you" we kissed so passionately it was like the world had stopped that time froze still, they say you love three people in your life time but right here right now I never wanted to let my first love go.