Chapter 24

"Shall I give you a tour, dinner wont be long" Alice took the wine from my hand and passed it to the maid. The Large house was a beautiful modern build on the other side of the city on the new complex. I couldn't keep my feet from fighting the whole ride over, even with ables hand on my thigh gently brushing my skin with his fingers. I thought I would have to get my most expessnise red dress out, it had delicate puff sleeves on it and a scoop neckline, Olivia helped me with my hair a simple wave to it and I had put on extra makeup.

The house its self hosted several large bedrooms marble floors a massive kitchen with a great island, the living room had beautiful large low leather sofas pointing to a seventy inch screen. A drinking cabinet and a paino was a grand feature to the hall way. Most impressive of all the sights in the house was the garden in the middle of the house, It was in a hexagon of glass and had beautiful red roses blooming around the borders. Some of the rooms where locked up and some furniture where still under sheets. As we walked Alice told me that she is an interior designer thats how she met Carter, Able didn't talk about his family much, I just new that his dad died when Abel was six and the gold chain he wheres belonged to him. Every time I tried to get a little deeper into his past he shut down the questions, however I'm gusing his step father might have something do to with the scars on his back and chest. When I traced them over with my finger one time he winced, I saw his venerable side for a split second. He took my fingers of them and said some of his demons should stay in the past. Abel didnt fill me in on the what to expect from tonight so I was stepping into the lions den without Armor. I knew he was rich due to the many family business his father bosted about while shoving his food into his mouth. Abel barely spoke two words to Carter. The tension wasn't helped when his older brother Cole turned up. The brothers caught up a little on Abels Games and then all attention turned to me, the onslaught of questions started to come. "Im an art major hoping to get an internship at the gallery Studio72" I took a breath, then it was Coles turn to ask the questions "so how long have you been fucking my little bro then?" that one took me be surprise and Ables hand tightened on my thigh. "Cole!" Alice exclaimed "Im sorry Eve" "Its ok should I answer it though" I said with a chirp to my voice. "Abel I like this one she's funny" Carter just sat there swirling his brandy in his glass.

Dinner was soon over thank god and Abel soon whisked me away. "Going to show Eve the grounds" We were walking so fast that my dress was getting blown up by the breeze and my feet started to ache In my wedges. He pulled me through a beautiful walled garden that had climbing roses on, past a barn that was nestled behind the house then we were out in the open, the moonlight lighting up the dark side. The forest bordered the property was thick and dense, summer had really began.

"I made you a promise a while back" I know exactly what he meant, I bent down I fumbled with my shoes and kicked them away, I would have a better chance at running without the handicap of me in heels. I was in his playground his den and I knew he would catch me in a trap, but I was still wanting the thrill of the chase. He whispered into my ear "Run Rabbit Run Rabbit" Able spoke those four words enough to get my heart soaring. The grass was cool and damp between my toes as I ran to the forest border, I dipped and weaved myself through the branches trying to find a path so I didnt have to worry about looking out for roots or rocks, "Run rabbit run rabbit" his voice again echoed in the silence of the moving trees. I kept running my dress was swaying as I pumped my arms and legs hard, I was going myself a stich at the speed I was going I had to plan my next move carefully I had to hide or run throw the pain. Time wasn't my friend ither as I could hear the branches move around me. The nights deep colours weren't helping as I fumbled through the brambles and branches, some scarping at my skin. I cried out giving up my position I had gotten myself into. I slapped my hand over my mouth to hide the rest of my whimpers as the branches left there mark digging into my skin. "No where else to run little rabbit" He stood before, advancing quickly "Your out here all alone no one will hear you scream" I panted "Oh and little rabbit you will scream" His fingers slid into my dress and then a quick look of shook arose on his face. "Your not wearing panties" I shook my head "You mean that you have sat there ate dinner and all the while I could of been playing with whats mine" I nodded my head. All the while he spoke filthy words to me his fingers started playing he rubbed my clit, he then lifted me up of the forest floor his fingers still deep inside me and continued there pumping motion being held in this position and being drawn close to a mind shattering orgasom was like my own brand of drug and he knew it the way he kept me there held in his big arm and moaned as my cunt tighten around his fingers. He then suddenly stopped and put me down His mouth then claimed me for a moment then he was pushing us both back deep within the brambles He grabbed my neck and held my thoart tight "You will be gasping for air so take in your last breath princess" with that I sucked in as much oxygen as I could before his hand was slammed around me pinching at my nose to and I suddenly saw the white dancing spots flood my vision while, I heard the foil wrapper tare he fucked me, the white dots soon become shadowed with black and I was feeling faint dizzy as I climbed to the fist ogasom. "Princess you feel so good" he purred the sentence into my ear as he counted to move faster he let up slightly so I could take a breath, not for long though his hand came back over it. The sensation was all to much and a tear started to full. "Thats it princess" he kissed my neck the tops of my breast. Part of my was sadden that he didnt rip the dress of me but a little part of me was happy as I liked this dress as it cost me a fortune and this was its very first outing. I rocked my hips to meet his deep thrusts My screams where sliced by his hand then he ldropped his hand to grab my hips I screamed out "I know princess" and he was soon cumming in me. He collapsed onto me and I burried my face into his chest, the dancing spots started to fade. thats when I truly soaked up the god before me He stood so proud in his black shirt and dark denim the glint of gold around his neck and god it was a sight I would never tire of.