Chapter 34

Sitting in the hall with my pen writing my last line of my exam paper I was taken back to the first day of high school how nervous I was clutching my backpack and stepping inside the giant corridors and getting lost countless times to now. Here I am now about to finish my final exams of collage, they say collage throws all different curve balls your way and hell it feels like I have been in the bating cage for the last six months, finishing of my art projects, going to rugby games applying for internships getting excited to graduate and prom. You know all normal collage stuff. Abel started to feel the pressure top with more scouts coming to the games when word got out that a collage team was performing at a high standard. I knew how to help his nevers go back to a gentle simmer I needed him to fuck me to take my mind of everything while he needed me to let him take control. Last night he was rough with me more then normal, We had visted his parents for Alices birthday, it ended up with a fight started of just words being said his father saying that I couldn't make enough money doing art then Carter came back drunk, had to step in stopping a full blown fight between Carter and Cole, His white crisp shirt was ruined there was blood all over his shirt. I whispered to him when he kicked the bedroom door shut. , "Fuck me, and forget about the world" he didn't even bother cleaning himself up when he fucked me I was to covered in his blood. De ja vu hit me as I stood with the cloth on Abels hand applying light preaserure and seeing the blood pool into the sink. Fidgeting with my feet under the desk as I lay my pen down, I had minutes to spare and I checked through the paper one last time I was behind Abel and throughout the exam he would peer over his shoulder at me and I smiled every time it was like he knew I needed him, he grounded me again got me out of my own head. In two days time we would graduate then we were out in the Real world,and on top of that have our final dance in this very hall. Fitting really to how it started to how it all ends in one place. As the clock ticked by I was so ready to be done with exams me and Olivia had them one after the other with only lunchtime as a saving grace for a week straight. I quizzed Abel on the English he told me countless times not to panic but sure enough I did I was stumped on the first question of the lit exam. I missed his hand right now as I scanned over my answers. The bell rang signifying that exams where over row by row we handed in our papers then we all headed out for much needed fresh air.

I was so excited for prom the shopping experience with liv was something I never wanted to repeat again however. My legs, feet and back all ached after going around all the decent dress shops looking for the perfect dress. I knew I wanted a simple dress but kept pulling the boys legs telling them a hot pink frilly fish net with big puffy sleeves. "Id fuck you in a bin bag Eve" Abel whispered to me and that I believe once I had opened up to the idea of trusting him again it did not take him long to make up for as he put it 'lost time' with me which was less then twenty four hours but even so every spare second he wa deep between my thigh eating my cunt out like a ravines man. Olivia also joked that she had fallen in love with a gothic black lace number just like they wear in the vampire movies just to piss James off as he hated them. After dragging him to all the twilight screenings. "I will dance three songs with you so better choose them carefully Liv" James leant on her "I will take that" she kissed him on the forehead. "Oh Connor that reminds me Lydia is still free for the prom better get in there quickly I see Jonny making a move" for the first time I witness Connor choose a girl over food as he through he pizza down and hurried over to Lydia. We all bust out laughing as his reaction was hysterical he was doing poor 70s dance moves as she said yes and pecked him on the cheek. Jonny didn't seem to care as he was shooting for Lydia's friend Rose. I jumped up giving Connor his unfinished pizza and said congrats to him. "Oh shit I don't have a suit or do I what shall I do with my hair" "Ok Connor calm down its for the girl to do a mad panic i'm sure you have a suit if not there are still plenty of good ones we can go before the game tonight if you like" I turned to Abel "As long as you are there for when the whistle blows, I need my good luck charm" I smiled "if your not I will now where you are" he winked and tapped my phone "You didnt actually " "You bet your sweet arse you did when you explained what Liam had down all of the things princess I thought it was best" he hugged me and pulled me in so close. "Umm Eve" "Yes Connor, we are on for later". So it was settled I would take Connor suit shopping and meet everyone before the game start.