Chapter 48

Epilogue

4 years later

I stood at the kitchen sink washing up breakfast watching our son play with a ruby ball on his dads shoulders laughing at him as he threw it over the fence our neighbours must hate us by now.

Im taking back to the day Abel asked me to marry him for the second time he still counts the first one on the wet field. He had hired out the beach house where we first did the dead there was candles all along the deck leading onto the sand the summer breeze was hot and the waves lapped the shore he simply said "your my infinity Eve Marry me" he knelt down on one knee and opened up the red ring box my mind was swimming and yes we were young but I never felt so deeply for someone before I new I had found the one person I wanted to go on all my adventures with I realised I hadn't responed to him because his face was trying to work out what I was thinking so I said "Fuck Yeah" and then put my hands over my mouth shit I didn't mean to say it like that "Can we redo that ask me again" he slid the ring on my finger "Im not asking you a third time" I jumped up and hugged him when he stood "so much better then the movies I wish my response was more ladylike" he kissed me and put me back on the ground. "Princess never change"

Our wedding day was a small affair with a small smattering of our close friends and family Abels. There was an archway where he stood black suit just like prom the location was nestled in the trees overlooking a lake as I walked down to a beautiful song "Heart beats by Jose Gonzeaez I kept saying to myself don't fall on your face Olivia infant of my in her dusty pink dress. My dress was an elegant white gown, material that flowed in the breeze the top was a lace design, the skirt had a small slit in it and I wore my white converse . when I reached him he pulled me in for a kiss everybody chuckled "dude your meant to wait until your told to do that" James and Connor joked Jonny shouted from the crowd "Get a room" I scowled at him but then smiled. We said our vows to each other they where simple "infinity plus one" he ended his with "only you"

Our son Archie was born a year later. I remember the day I told him I found a blue rugby ball and gifted it to him after practice one day. "Hey daddy" his eyes lite up thinking I meant something dirty but then I gave him the ball and he put two and two together. He was so thrilled, scared to hell but happy. The doctor was right of course it was complicated and Abel treated me with such care all the way through. I wasn't allowed to lift a finger around the house and at every rugby game Olivia might as well of bubble wrapped me the way she became a shield around my bump. Archie was a a handsome boy dark brown hair and eyes like his father but I could tell already he was stubborn like him to so I was in for a wild ride with these two.

To every girl who falls head over heals for the bad boy, its worth all the heart ache all the raw emotions you will feel I never gave up on love or myself I found myself while navigating my relationship . Your first love will hit you like a wave and if you're willing to fight for it you will be able to ride that wave out. no matter how big they get through storms through the calmness. when you find your ride or die you don't let them go infinity plus one.