Chapter one. His first turn...

Takes place a few months after winter soldier when he was rescued.

Steve and the avengers were sound asleep in their rooms, mean while Bucky was tossing and turning as he had a nightmare, he gripped his sheets as he started to sweat like crazy from his body over heating. He was mumbling and crying for the people in his sleep to stop, but his heart started to race and his hands started to change as did his eyes which were squeezed shut.

"No, please no..more...stop...stop!" Bucky yelled, before opening his eyes now silver wolf eyes growling.

(This pic has nothing to do with this part, I just wanted to show you guys his wolf eye color

(This pic has nothing to do with this part, I just wanted to show you guys his wolf eye color.)

As he started to feel his body change which made him groan in pain as he shifted. Jarvis quickly alerted Steve and the others that Barnes was unwell, Steve quickly got up and got dressed. "What do you think is going on with him?"
Peggy asked Steve as she also got dressed, she wondered what could be going on with their new team member and friend. "I don't know I just hope he's alright, Friday hows he doing?" Steve asked Jarvis as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"His heart rate is significantly high and his body temperature is rising." Jarvis told Steve and Peggy, whom were both concerned and worried as to why it would be high. "How high is it Jarvis?" Peggy asked. "His body temperature is at almost 210 degrees." Jarvis told her, Peggy and Steve looked at each other now concerned before rushing out their room now fully dressed as they rushed to go check on Bucky after they heard something being thrown or knocked over in his room.

Mean while....in Bucks room....

Bucky had knocked over his lamp and had broken it along with falling off his bed, he grunted when he hit the floor.

He started to growling, as he felt his whole body change

He started to growling, as he felt his whole body change. Buck felt his bones breaking and shifting, but the more he shifted, the more angrier he became.