Chapter 14. The After and becoming a couple. Part two of mating.

Shauna smiled warmly at his caring and thoughtfulness, she loved how caring and kind he was especially his wolf side. "We don't want to hurt you both either and don't worry about me. We both heal quickly, I'll be alright I promise." She told him softly, as she stared into his beautiful baby blue eyes feeling herself getting lost in them.

Bucky smiled warmly but yet softly back at Shauna, as he gently pressed a kiss to her lips before holding her as he then covered the sheet with a blanket since he knew that it would make her feel more comfortable and safe especially since they wer...

Bucky smiled warmly but yet softly back at Shauna, as he gently pressed a kiss to her lips before holding her as he then covered the sheet with a blanket since he knew that it would make her feel more comfortable and safe especially since they were gonna be like that for awhile.

"I know, I just worry about accidentally hurting you because I....I...I love you and I care about you a lot. We both do." Bucky meant it, he really did kinda love her and so did his wolf but he honestly couldn't imagine his life without her.

"I care about you a lot, and we love you both too. So very much, you mean everything to us James including me. I love you." Shauna didn't need to say anything else, as she nuzzled hip against him and put her head on his bare chest listening to his heartbeat as he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him.

Bucky smiled so lovingly at her like she was his whole world, which she was and he honestly couldn't see himself with anyone else now that he was with her and really happy.
"I love you too doll, and you mean a lot to us both but you mean a lot to me Shauna." He told her gently as he soon pressed a kiss to the top of her head, before leaning his head back a bit happy to have her in his arms finally which felt nice and right somehow strangely.

Shauna smiled at hearing those words and he really meant a lot to her, she bit her lip as she thought about what she had wanted to ask him but was nervous too.

"Hey Buck?" She asked him, as she pulled back a little bit to look up at him as she heard him let out a hum and look at her. "Does...does this mean that we're...you know....together now?" She was a little hesitant to ask, but she needed to know what was in store for them both after this.

Bucky was starting to close his eyes and dose off, when he heard Shauna ask him a question. He let out a soft hum as he opened to his eyes to look down at her, only to see her already looking up at him with a nervous yet hesitant look to her face as he listened to what she had asked him.

Which made him smile a little as he gently sat his cool metal hand on the small of her back, he honestly couldn't see himself with anyone else after this she was the one for him, and he was the one for her. "Yeah, I think it does." He said with the warmest smile that he could give her, he was honestly ready to spend the rest of his life with her but he was just hoping that his past wouldn't come back to haunt him or try to take her away from him permanently because he couldn't live without her let alone himself if something happened to her.

//I'm sorry this chapter was short, but I still hoped that you readers liked it.