Explaining what happened

Bucky walked to the common room looking for Steve and the others, he started to notice that he hearing was ten times clearer and he could hear everything around him better then when he could before.
"What the heck is happening to me?" He thought as his heart beat also sounded louder and stronger then before, but he also felt a a carving for raw meat and dare he say animal blood?

Bucky shook his head as he walked through the common room and into the kitchen, which is where he found Steve drinking his coffee and reading a news paper.

Steve sat down his news paper and looked up when he saw Bucky enter the kitchen, as he took a sip of his coffee. "Glad to see your awake Buck." Steve said, as he watched him go over to the coffee maker to make a coffee.

Bucky nodded his head as he made his coffee, he turned his head to the side a little when he heard Wanda and Shadow the new recruit talking what he assumed was them talking about someone she had liked or was with but he couldn't be more wrong.

He had figured it wasn't about him and so he tried to block out their conversation, but of course he couldn't turn off his hearing and he just listened to them as he made his coffee and sat down at the table.

"Shadow you need to tell him, after last night he's gonna want to know what's going on." Wanda told her friend as she watched her look over at Bucky, before looking away trying to ignore the fact that he was probably listening or could hear.

"What am I supposed to tell him Wanda, hey I like you and I don't exactly know how to explain what happened to you last night? Yeah I'm sure that will go over well, I just don't know how I'm supposed to explain it to him." Shadow told Wanda quietly, as she sighed and ran a hand through her hair while looking over at Bucky again.

"You'll figure it out, but staring at him isn't going to make things any....better." Wanda said quietly, before smiling meaning she had read Bucky's thoughts which made Shadow groan and hide her face in her hands. "You read his mind didn't you?" Wanda heard her friend ask her, as she only smiled and chuckled softly. "I did, both of you have loud thoughts, but he likes you to both of them do."

Shadow looked at Wanda as her eyes went wide, she looked shocked when Wanda told her that his wolf and him both liked her. "Um...w-what? Both of them like me? Okay, now I'm really not sure how to explain this to him." Shadow said as she sat there not sure what to think or say now.

Bucky was now really confused but he shook it off as he drank his coffee, he looked over at the girls taking in glances of Shadow without her noticing as she talked with Wanda. "Steve? Do you know what happened between me and the new recruit last night?" Bucky asked his best friend wanting to know what happened and if he should be worried.

"Well, you had a nightmare last night and she helped calm you down." Steve said, before Bucky cut him off. "But there's more to it isn't there?" Steve nodded his head, he could tell it bothered his best friend now knowing what was going on with him.

"Yes, but you two didn't fond do last night if that's what your asking." Steve chuckled at Bucky's blushing when he mentioned that, he took a sip of his coffee as he watched Bucky look back over at Shadow then back at him. "Then how I come I woke up in her bed this morning, you know.....naked?" Bucky was blushing still and he looked a little embarrassed, as he struggled to say the word but he said it as quiet as possible.

"Something happened when you had a nightmare, you started to act completely out of normal when you would normally have a nightmare. Friday can you pull up the footage please." Steve said, as he took another sip of his coffee as Friday pulled up the feed from his room last night.

Bucky was now extremely confused by what his friend meant by that, he looked at the feed that Friday had pulled up from his room. He sat there watching it, before his eyes went wide as he saw himself turning into a giant wolf like Shadow but a bit bigger then hers.

Bucky was in complete shock and disbelief, he couldn't believe what he was saying or that he actually changed into what he saw

Bucky was in complete shock and disbelief, he couldn't believe what he was saying or that he actually changed into what he saw. "So...I...I'm a wolf? How?" Bucky asked Steve.

"We don't know, but Shadow was wondering if hydra somehow did this to you and hid it from you. She said that would explain why you blacked out, or just don't remember the nights from before when you have nightmares." Steve told his best friend, before looking over at Wanda and Shadow as he watched her get up off the couch and walk over to them nervously.

"From what..I can tell from last night, You....um....your wolf tends to be triggered by anger and fear, which is why you can't remember. Your not used to being able to shift into that form, so you black out because you cant control it.

From what I can tell whatever they did to you, hid that side from you and kept it suppressed so you never knew it was there. From what Steve tells me this hadn't happened before, which makes me think me joining the team and shifting somehow woke up yours." Shadow said.

"I don't know how or why, but it's seems that your wolf has decided it's been hidden long enough." Shadow was nervous and very awkward but she tried to explain it the best she could, she went back to being silent as she let him process what she had told him.

Bucky say there trying to process what he had been told, but he started to get a really bad headache and just wanted to go lay down

Bucky say there trying to process what he had been told, but he started to get a really bad headache and just wanted to go lay down. He got up out of his chair and left his coffee,
he gave Shadow a sorry look before heading to his room but unknowingly to him his eyes flickered to his icy white wolf ones. "I think...im gonna go lay down." Bucky said, before he left the kitchen.

Shadow looked at him and watched him as he left the kitchen, she saw his eyes flicker and knew what was going on as to why his head hurt.