Chapter 15. A few months later, the past comes back with vengeance. Part one?

That night after Shauna and Bucky had become mates, they both became inseparable and spent a lot of time together which the team didn't really mind since the two of them were really happy together.

However tonight was a very special night and Bucky was nervous about it like very nervous, it was the most nervous he had ever been in a long time. He stared down at a small box and ran a hand through his long hair, as he sat on his bed in his room thinking about tonight. "How am I going to ask her?" Bucky thought to himself as he sat there, on his bed staring at the box.

He shook his head as he soon got up and sat the box down on his dresser, before getting ready to shower to go on his special date with Shadow. He pulled open a couple of dresser drawers and got his clothes, before hearing Friday tell him that Steve was outside his door wanting to speak with him and that it was urgent.

Bucky sighed and told Friday to tell him that he could come in, he had his back turned to Steve as he got ready to go shower and get ready. "What do you need Steve?" Buck asked Steve as he turned to face him, he didn't like that Steve was interrupting him get ready for his date.

"I know it's a bad time Buck, but we need your help." Steve said, as he saw his best friends unhappy face but it was very urgent. "Darn right it's a bad time, I'm trying to get ready for my date with Shauna. I'm already nervous about asking her to-. "She's gone Buck." Steve told him, as he watched his face fall into one of panic and fear. Steve could tell this didn't make his best friend happy, none of the team knew what happened she was just gone.

Bucky felt his heartbeat speed up a bit in anxiety when he got told by Steve that his mate was gone. "Wh-what do you by gone?" He asked him as he tried not to panic in worry about his mate, but he couldn't help it since he didn't know where she was or if she was okay.

Steve sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "She uh...she went out on a mission with Wanda, Peggy decided to go along. Peggy told me that their in trouble and outrunned, after that I lost contact." Steve told him, he knew his best friend was starting to panic but they had to go help the girls and Vision.

Bucky listened to Steve as he told him that she had went on a mission, but then he got more worried and anxious when Steve told him that he had lost contact with them. He shook his head and took deep breaths as he tried to pull himself together, he felt his wolf stirring a bit wanting to go help their mate. "Wh-where did they go?" He asked Steve as he went to grab his gun and his suit to get ready to go.

"A hydra base, fury need some info so he sent them in and knew that Shauna would be the only one quick enough to get what he needed." Steve told him, he wasn't sure how he was going to take that though.

Bucky looked over at Steve with a half angry but yet half irritated look, he clenched his jaw and his fists which made his left arm whirl. "He sent my mate where?!" He asked as his eyes flickered to their icy alpha white along with a low growl escaping him,
he couldn't believe that fury would send her to a place that he never ever wanted to go back because of what he had been through there. "If anything happens to her Steve, I don't know what I'll do. We need to go get them." Buck said, before going to change to go rescue his mate/girlfriend and soon to be fiancé hopefully.

Steve nodded his head and went to get ready to go, he was going to help his friend get his mate back but he also was hoping that Peggy was alright since he couldn't contact her at all and it worried him knowing what hydra was capable of.

(I'm sorry this chapter is short, but I figured I'd stop this chapter here. I'd love to know if you guys want to see the girls side of the story? Before the guys get there to save/help them?)