Chapter 24. Leaving for mission2/Flight gone wrong. T.P.C.B part 10

"I don't want to hurt them or myself either, I just don't like to sit and do nothing. Especially while I'm pregnant, it's good for me to be up and moving around but I shouldn't be bending down like that to much. I'm sorry my love." Shauna said, as she nuzzled her mate gently as he held her and kept her close. She smiled as she felt the twins kicking, she knew that Bucky could feel them too.

Bucky smiled warmly and kissed the top of his mates head, as he held her close for awhile

Bucky smiled warmly and kissed the top of his mates head, as he held her close for awhile. "I know, but I just want you be to be careful especially while I'm away on missions." He told her softly as he held her, and rubbed her back gently before pulling back to bend down and kiss her belly. "Your mother and I love you guys so much, we can't wait to meet you both." Bucky said, before kissing his mates stomach again and standing back up.

Shadow smiled as she watched Bucky with her stomach, she had tears in her eyes as she watched him with her belly. "Definitely can't wait to meet them both. You'll be a good dad Buck, I know it. I love you." She said, before pressing a gentle yet loving kiss to his lips and hugging him again. "Please try not to be gone for to long, I know that missions can take forever, but I don't want to be away from you like that." She whispered to him.

Bucky smiled against her lips as he kissed her back gently but yet lovingly, as he hugged her gently and leaned his head against her belly gently. "Thanks doll, I love you too." He said, before pressing a kiss to the top of her head as he held her still.
"I know doll and I don't want to be either, but I promise you I will try to be back as quickly as possible. I don't want to be gone from you for that long either, especially now that your pregnant with the twins." Bucky said.

He definitely didn't want to be on a long mission forever, but both of them had no idea how long the mission was going to take or what was going to happen. One thing was for certain, Bucky was going to try and get back as quickly as possible, as he could enjoy the time off with his beautiful pregnant mate and unborn pups whom he couldn't wait to meet and he knew that she couldn't wait to meet them either.

Shadow hated long missions especially when Fury made Bucky be gone forever in a day, but this mission was going to be a short one or at least so her and Bucky thought.........

Time skip to the mission.

After Bucky had told his mate goodbye and left for the mission, he thought about her as Steve flew them to the location.

He smiled to himself as he looked at his lock screen of her and him on his phone, as he saw a text from her saying that she missed him already

He smiled to himself as he looked at his lock screen of her and him on his phone, as he saw a text from her saying that she missed him already. He texted her back telling her that he missed her already too along with the twins, he however looked up though when he heard something going off. "What was that?" He asked as he stood up wondering what the noise was.

Steve and Nat piloted the jet, before hearing a warning light from the jet pop on along with sounds. He heard Buck ask him what that sound was, but before he could respond something hit the jet right side engine.

"Right engine is in critical condition." Friday said over the jet. "They knew we were coming." He said, as he felt the jet kind of losing control as the got hit again. "Everyone hold on!" Steve shouted as the jet started to go down and start to lose more control. "Both engines comprised." Friday said, as the jet soon headed towards the ground and crashed.

Bucky listened to his friend and the alarm sound, before feeling the right engine get hit and hearing the ai Friday telling them that the right engine was in critical condition. He didn't like however that they knew about them coming, he soon felt the jet get hit again and grabbed onto something as he pulled out his phone to quickly call Shadow to let them know that they needed backup.

But he soon felt the jet heading towards the ground, he waited for Shauna to pick up before feeling the jet hit/crush to the ground roughly. Buck then got knocked into something and fell unconscious along with everyone else, as the jet crashed.