Chapter six. Helping him with a bad headache

Peggy walked into the kitchen smiling, as she walked over to Steve before grabbing a cup of coffee. "Good morning darling." She told him as she poured herself some coffee.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Shadow asked Steve, she knew this was all new to Bucky and she knew that he would need someone to help him understand what was going on with him.

"He'll be fine, he just needs some time to figure things out and to get used to it." Sam said as he ate his breakfast, before getting a bit of a look form Steve who then looked at Shadow. "He's gonna need your help to understand what's going on with him, you and him seem to get along. He enjoys your company." He told her, as he kept a secret from her that his best friend actually liked her.

"We can also see how the two of you look at each other when the other isn't looking, but captain Rogers is right he does seem to enjoy your company. This could give you two a chance to get to know one another." Peggy told her, she saw Shadow/Shauna as a good friend and teammate.

Shadow sat there quietly as she thought about what was being said to her, she did like Bucky and she wondered if he liked her back but she did agree with Peggy this might be a good time for both of them to get to know each other a little better.

............

Bucky felt bad for leaving the kitchen like that, but his head was killing him and he just wanted to go back to his room. He wondered why he didn't know about his wolf til now, but he also wondered why he felt a need to be around shadow more since this happened.

But the more Bucky thought about it, the more his head started to pound more. He winced and held his head for a second, before continuing to walk to his room not sure what exactly was going on with him fully yet.

As soon as he made it to his room, he opened the door and walked inside his room before closing his door and walking over to his bed.

He sat down with his head in his hands, before telling Friday to dim his room and close the blinds so he could rest his head for a little bit.

Bucky laid down on his bed with a very splitting headache, he also started to feel very warm like he was sweating.

So he sat up and took off his shirt before laying back down, it seemed to have helped him relax as he laid there for awhile and soon passed out

A few hours later

.

Shadow decided to go and check on Bucky, she was really worried about him since she knew how hard the first transformation into a wolf was.

She had brought him a sandwich and a glass of water, along with something for his head since she knew that he probably would need it even though Steve told her Bucky was stubborn when it came to his well being.

Shadow made it to his room and hesitantly knocked on his door, before knocking a few more times. "Why the heck am I so nervous, about knocking on his door?" Shauna thought to herself. "It's not gonna yell at me or anything, unless it's not me that's nervous?" She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard shuffling on the other side of the door, along with groaning.

Bucky was resting til he was woken up by Friday telling him that miss Shauna was outside his door knocking. He heard the quiet knocking and sat up,

with his head back in his hands with his still pounding headache

with his head back in his hands with his still pounding headache. "Okay, fell her she can come in." Bucky told the ai in a husky voice since he had just woken up from a nap.

Shadow took a deep breath and let it out, before opening the door and going into his room after Friday told her that she could go in.

She closed his door carefully and quietly, she winced a little when it made a clicking sound as it closed.

"Sorry for Um...bothering you...but I...Uh..I thought that maybe this would help you." She stuttered shyly and nervously, as she sat down the cup along with pain meds for his head.

Bucky looked up at her as he fought back his splitting head, he gave her a light smile at her thoughtfulness. "It's okay, thank you." Bucky told her gently, as he took the sandwich from her gently with his flesh hand and opened the baggy it was in.

Shadow nodded her head lightly and smiled, as she was thankful that the room was a little dark so he couldn't see her blushing.

She then turned to leave to give him some peace and quiet to eat his food, but she stopped and turned to face him as she saw him staring at her.

"Could you....maybe...stay please." Bucky said softly, he quite enjoyed her company and he wanted her to sit with him for a little while because there was a part of him that wanted her to stay with him, where she would be safe and sound.

"Y-Yeah sure, I...I can stay...I don't mind." Shauna said, as she immediately wanted to facepalm for how nervous she was being with him, she calmly walked over to him trying to ignore her fast beating heart as she sat down next to him and told Friday to turn a dim light so Bucky could see a tiny bit, but her heart skipped a beat as her breathing hitched in her throat when she realized that he was shirtless.

She blushed as her eyes looked him over, before she immediately looked away and apologized which caused a light chuckle Bucky whom was also blushing realizing that he didn't have a shirt on.