Chapter 10. Bucky figures out his rank fully and skip to next morning.

Shadow blushed with a smile as she took a bite of her food, before having a small conversation with him about how the ranks work. "Let me get this straight, the omega gets the pack into a playful mood and has no say over anything? And the beta is the second one in control, helps the alpha keep the others in line and the alpha is the leader an the boss?" Bucky asked as he looked at her trying to understand/comprehend what he was being told, he was just trying to understand what or how this works.

Shadow nodded her head as she took a sip of her glass with of ice tea, before sitting her cup back down. "Yes, but alpha and omega go through something that isn't easy which you've read about. If your alpha then your probably a submissive one, because they aren't known for putting up much of a fight against their mate or for putting up much of a fight when they don't want to fight other wolves." She said.

"Which would explain why my wolf didn't fight you back when you had him pinned, but he mentioned something to me about you and your wolf being his Luna. I'm guessing that means we um.....we're meant to be together?" Bucky said a bit confused, before nodding his head when she told him that is what it meant.

Shadow nodded her head as she told him what it meant about their wolves being mates, she was happy to have found her mate but she wondered how his wolf would react when her cycle hits her. "Yes it does mean we're supposed to be together, whether your a alpha or not we are mates destined to be together no matter the cost. If your wolf is telling you I'm his...your Luna and mate then it's true. Your wolf knows what you need and want, which can sometimes make them hard to control especially when their cycles hit." She told him as she thought out a yawn and looked at the time.

"It's getting late, I should probably lay down for the night. You can keep reading you want too, but I'll try training with you again in the morning accept this time with your wolf." Shadow added, before going to the bathroom and heading to her nest in the corner where she laid down trying to get some rest as she fell asleep.

Bucky nodded his head as he listened to what else she was telling him, before smiling softly as he watched her lay down in the corner in her nest of blankets and pillow's. He read the books for awhile and found out that he definitely was submissive alpha, he hummed softly but quietly as he continued to read before closing the book and stretching as he stop up to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed.

Once he came out of the bathroom, he headed over to shadow's bed while looking over at her wanting to lay with her but it was his wolf that wanted too but he felt bad that she had to lay on the floor alone. Bucky grabbed a pillow and blanket after not being able to sleep as soon as he laid down, he went over and laid down next to her in his human form before tending when she cuddled him and snuggled up to him. "I guess she doesn't mind?" He thought as he wrapped a arm around her and started to fall asleep shortly after, he had no nightmares the whole night as he slept soundly.

The next morning...

Bucky woke up to her still in his arms snuggled up against him, he smiled softly as he moved some a hair out of her face. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was or that she was his wolves true mate, he watched her as she made some noises as she started to wake up. "Morning doll." Bucky said with his husky morning voice, as he continued to look down at her.

"Morning. Wait.....why....did you have a hard time falling asleep?" Shadow asked him gently with a hint of tiredness in her voice, as she sat up to put on her glasses. "I'm not mad if you did, just worried about you because I know how bad your nightmares can be." She added as she put her glasses on.

Bucky got a sheepish look to him, he had a hard time falling asleep in beds with how comfy they were and how they felt like a giant marshmallow. "I did, I actually didn't have a nightmare, I just couldn't sleep so I laid down with you since I felt bad that you were laying on the floor alone." He told her, as he watched her put on her glasses.