Chapter 29. T.P.C.B. Part 15. Calming the wolf

Shauna brushed past the guys as they started to argue after Tony moved out of the way. She had her eyes focused on Bucky's wolf form as she walked towards the glass, she did get a little nervous though as he stopped jumping at the glass and just stood there watching her.
She wasn't afraid of Bucky even when he was like this, she was just really worried about him especially since she could see how bad his leg was.

Shauna made it up to the glass and stood there in front looking straight at him, she could see the pain and anger in his eyes along with fear in his eyes. "Hey winter. It's been awhile hasn't it." She said gently, before wincing quietly and fighting the urge to run her belly with her hand that was resting on it. She looked back up when she heard him whining at her,
she watched as he watched her and got off the glass before standing there with his leg kinda limp. She walked even closer to the glass and sat her hand on it gently, she knew that winter Bucky's wolf form wouldn't hurt her as buck also wouldn't hurt her especially not in soldier mode.

"Friday let her go in there with him." Steve told the ai, before hearing Tony tell Friday not to let her in there with him. "Tony she has to go in there. She's the only one that can calm him down, he won't hurt her."

"I don't care, it's not safe to even open that door to let her go in there with him." Tony told him, before both of them snapped their heads at Shauna when she shouted. "Can you two just stop! Please, I'm already in a lot of pain and just wanna go lay back down because my back really hurts. But I'm not leaving til I can help calm him down and let him know that he's alright. You need to just open the freakin door and let me handle the rest ok? As long as you guys stay out of the way, I will take him up to our floor to help him because I can't help him calm down in this stupid box."

Tony was about to say something when Steve chimed in. "She's right Tony. Let her. She's knows what she's doing." Steve told him, before nodding his head lightly at Shauna as Tony had Friday open the glass box. "Friday open the holding cage and let him. Tell the others to stay out of the way." He then looked at Rogers. "If anyone gets hurt it's on you." He told him, before watching as Bucky stepped out of the box.

Bucky stepped out of the box still in winter soldier and wolf mode. He growled at the others lowly, before looking at his mate and whining softly. He ran over to her and whined again, as he looked at her clothed belly rubbing his head against it gently. He could sense that something was wrong with the twins, he didn't know what but even in soldier mode he could tell who his mate was and who his pups were.

Shauna gently petted him as he rubbed his head against her belly, she looked at the guys and glared at Tony before going a sorry look as she walked back to the elevator to go up to their floor in the tower. She looked at him as he stayed close to her, as they went up to their floor. She whined though and rubbed her belly gently, as the twins kicked and moved around.

She looked over at Bucky, as she saw him staring at her whining. She saw a glimpse of his eyes change back to their normal blue, before going back to white. "I'm alright. Just- Ah!" She was cut off by a sharp kick to her stomach, she held her stomach gently. "FrI-Friday how far are we from the floor?"

"Not far miss Rogers, but I will warn you the twins seem to be growing and kicking aggressively." Friday told her. "I would advise to lay down miss Rogers as soon as you reach the floor."

"Will do Friday. Thank you." Shauna said, as she rubbed her belly gently and took deep breaths to try and ignore the pain. She groaned softly in pain, as the elevator doors eventually opened once they got to their floor. Shauna got out and started to walk towards their room, she whined as she leaned against Bucky as he walked beside her in wolf form to their room.

"W-winter...as much as I like to see you...I...I need to see Bucky okay? I really need his help, put pups are being to much for me to handle right now...so if you could please calm down enough to let him out please? My wolf and you can too later alright? Groan...I just really need to see the human side of you right now, okay?" Shauna told his wolf side, before burying her head in his fur as their kicking got worse among her stomach really hurt.

She eventually made it to their bedroom, but she was struggling to ignore the pain and fight through it to get over to the bed. She eventually leaned against the desk closing her eyes in pain, as she fought back the tears before eventually opening her eyes when she get a hand on her shoulder. "Bucky." She said with a whine.

Bucky's wolf side saw how much pain their mate was in and how much she needed the human side of him. He closed his eyes and backed up from her, as he calmed his breathing to let the human side out again. Once Bucky was back in control and himself again, he winced and struggled to stand but his heart sank when he saw his mate in pain.

Bucky's pov.

I gasped and struggled to stand back up, because of the pain from my broken/dislocated leg. I looked over at Shauna when I heard her whining and what sounded like her quietly crying, I managed to pull myself up and go over to her. I didn't bother to get dressed or anything, because at the moment my mate was more important then that.

I walked over to her and gently sat my hand on her shoulder, I felt my heart sink even more at seeing her pained tearful eyes looking back at me. "What the heck happened to her while I was away?" I thought, before picking her up ignoring my leg that throbbed as I carried her over to the bed and sat her down on it gently. Before catching myself by gripping the bed cover, as I watched her lay there in pain.