Chapter 32. Rogers is angry

Bucky wasn't listening to Steve, he wolfed out fully and growled at the agent showing his teeth. He was angry at them for hurting his mate and pups, he was angry at hydra for all of this and was upset at them for causing his mates suffering.

——————

Peggy walked over to the bed, smiling sadly at Shauna seeing that she definitely didn't look like she felt to well or was comfortable, but she mainly looked really exhausted. "I'm sorry for what happened. I should've been watching you." Peggy told Shauna sadly, feeling like it was her fault for her being like this. "This...this isn't your fault Peggy. One way or another this was going to happen."Peggy heard Shauna tell her, before groaning while holding her stomach. "I still could've tried to prevented it. How are you feeling?" Peggy asked her.

"Exhausted and in a bit of pain. But I'm alright other wise." Shauna told Peggy, while rubbing her swollen belly gently. "Friday how are they doing?" She asked the ai, hoping that the twins were alright and that they would eventually hopefully calm down. "They are restless. They seem to be alright, but their bodies shows high levels of pain and stress." Shauna frowned at that, before groaning softly holding her stomach still. "Might I suggest trying to to shift or calling for miss Helen." Shauna nodded her head lightly, as Fridays words before thinking about shifting into her wolf form.

"Friday might be right. Shifting might help you. With them being pups and having the serum now, your wolf might not feel as much pain as your feeling." Peggy told her friend softly, knowing that her being in her human form wasn't the best option right now with as much pain as the twins were causing her, between the shifting and the serum.
"I'll try shifting, but I don't want to do it without Bucks help." Shauna said, while looking at Peggy.

Shauna cried out, as she sat up holding her stomach. Feeling a strong kick to her stomach from the twins, she could feel them starting to stretch and grow. Peggy grew worried, as she quickly told Friday to get a hold of Bucky and Steve. "Friday page Helen, now!" Peggy told the ai, gently sitting a hand on Shauna's shoulder. "I really hope you don't go into labor because of this." Peggy told her, her voice laced with worry and concern.

___________________

"Buck stop!" Steve shouted as watched Bucky snap his jaws at the agent. "Mister Rogers miss Carter is requesting Barnes presence. It's urgent." He heard the ai Friday tell him. "He's kinda busy right now." Steve told the ai, still trying to get Bucky to calm down. "Miss Shauna is in a lot of pain." Steve's expression softened, as he now grew worried for Shauna whom he saw as a sister. He looked at the agent to seeing him smirking, at Bucky. Whom had his ears twitching as he looked worried, before snapping back to angry.

"Looks like the serum is working." The agent smirked, before getting grabbed by Rogers. "To bad you can't help her."

"What did you do?!" Steve asked the angry with anger in his tone, he gripped the guy as he got into his face demanding to know what he had done to Shauna and the twins.

"What I was told. The serum was meant to sped up their growth and make them stronger." The agent said, before getting a look of oh crap as Bucky looked at him blaring his teeth, looking quite ticked and upset at the agent. The agent swallowed thickly, as he explained to both of them why hydra wanted it done and that hydra was after the twins.

"You better hope, nothing happens to her or the twins. Otherwise I'm not gonna stop him from tearing you apart." Steve told the agent, before looking over at Bucky. "Buck I know your angry, but you need to go. Shauna and the twins need you. Now go." He told Bucky, watching as he looked over at him before leaving the room growling after snapping his jaw at the agent.

Steve looked back at the agent, before leaving him in the room alone and going to contact fury about the agent to put them in a cell far away from Bucky and his family.