Chapter Four. The next morning

Shortly after both of them fed, Shadow had lead him back to the car where she nodded her head at Wanda to follow them back to the tower.

Bucky followed Shadow back to the base, he was quiet as he followed her but his wolf had taken quite the liking to her even though his wolf just met her.

Once back at the base Bucky followed Shadow through the base and to her room since it was closer then his, he walked into her room after she did but he felt calm and at peace by her scent that filled her room.

Bucky looked around as he sniffled her room feeling at peace, he then turned to look at her when he noticed that she was making a nest of blankets on the floor in the corner.
He tilted his head as he watched her curious as to what she was doing, his wolf didn't mind taking the floor so she couldn't be her bed but it looked like she was going to take the floor so he could have her bed.

Shadow's wolf looked over at him then at her bed, she then went over and grabbed a pillow and blanket before going back to her wolf bed in the corner. Shadow laid down in her small bed and pulled her blanket over herself after she got comfortable, before laying her head down.

Bucky hopped up on her bed tried not to mess up her bed as he got under the covers and got comfortable, before looking over at Shadow as she laid in the corner. Something in him wanted him to go lay with her but he fought against it, as he laid down his head and fell asleep not knowing that Shadow had felt the same.

The next morning...

The next morning Bucky groaned softly as he started to wake up, he couldn't remember much about last night which was normal for someone who shifted the first time.
He opened his eyes as he looked over at the night stand expecting to see his alarm clock, he didn't and so he begun to look around realizing he wasn't in his room but rather someone else's room.

He sat up and looked down, he got confused as to why he was naked as he kept the blanket around him. But he wondered what had happened last night and why he couldn't remember, he knew that he couldn't get drunk so he wondered what happened. He looked at the doorway when he heard the door open, he saw the new recruit open the door and he wondered if it was her room.

"I...Uh....I...I brought you some clothes, to uh...change into I guess. I will let you get dressed before um....explaining what exactly happened, also your friend captain Rogers is waiting for you. I also if you need to...y-you can barrow my bathroom, I have a extra toothbrush in there as well."
He smiled a little as he listened to her stutter, he then realized he was in her room but he soon blushed realizing that she was probably stuttering because he was shirtless and covered in only her blanket.

Bucky muttered a quietly thank you, before chuckling lightly when she close the door to leave him to get dressed. "Come on, don't think like that." Shadow mumbles to herself, as she walked away from her room to go talk to Wanda.
"Your thoughts really loud, wait....you like him don't you?" Wanda asked her friend with a smile as she saw her blush, she chuckled lightly when Shadow nodded her head and mumbled a quiet yeah and a sorry for how loud her thoughts were.

Bucky got up off the bed and went over to the clothes and grabbed them, he went over to her bathroom and locked the door behind him as he then changed his clothes.

He then used the restroom and brushed his teeth, before heading out of her room and going to find Steve to talk to him along with the new recruit wanting to know what exactly happened last night and why he couldn't remember.