Chapter 22. The past comes back part 8. Morning sickness and Bucky being caring.

Peggy and Steve both looked at each other, before looking at fury and the agent having a feeling that the agent was up to something, but both ignored it for the time being. "He's right director, she needs to be off mission for awhile. After today, I think I will take time off to work on something's here." Peggy said, she was hoping that Fury gave Shadow time off and kept her off mission for her twins sake, and for Bucky to not worry or panic about her getting hurt on a mission.

Fury sighed and nodded his head, he didn't like his best agent sitting out but he had to let her take time off. "Very well, I'll let her take time off but when Barnes is away on missions, I'm putting you miss Carter on looking after her." He said, as he stood up and excused himself before heading back to his office to work on something's. Which left the agent to smirk at everybody in the room, before walking away to go do who knows what.

Meanwhile...

Bucky left the room and went to go check on his mate, he was both upset and frustrated at Fury for sending her on a mission that nearly could've killed her and the pups.

He sighed and shook his head, before rushing to Shauna's room to make sure that she was alright

He sighed and shook his head, before rushing to Shauna's room to make sure that she was alright. He made it up to their shared floor and gently knocked on the bedroom door, but he frowned when he heard her about throwing up as he opened the door, he hated to see her like this.

Bucky closed the door and immediately rushed over to her, before gently picking her up carefully

Bucky closed the door and immediately rushed over to her, before gently picking her up carefully. "I gotcha doll." He said quietly as he carried her to the bathroom, he was just hoping that she was alright. 
He nudged the bathroom door open with his foot gently and carried her over to the toilet, sitting her down carefully and pulling her hair back from her face as she started to heave/throw up into the toilet. He rubbed her back gently, before kissing the back of her head as he sat there with her as she got sick.

Shauna had woken up from her nap due to not feeling so well, she sat up carefully and held her stomach gently as she put on her glasses, before swinging her feet over the side of the bed carefully. But she stopped and used a hand to cover her mouth as she about threw up, she stayed like that til she heard the door open and looked over at see Bucky standing there looking concerned and worried.

She nodded and leaned against his shoulder, as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom which was thankfully connected to the bedroom on their floor. Once Bucky had carried her into the bathroom and had sat her down, she threw up and held her stomach. She whined quietly and tried not to cry as she threw up, she sat there heaving and now feeling very tired.  "C-can you help me get cleaned up?" Shauna asked Bucky quietly.

Bucky heard his mate ask for him to help her get cleaned up, he nodded his head and kissed the back of her head again, as he then stood up and carried her over to the side of the bathtub. He helped her sit her down on it carefully, before grabbing a couple of washcloths and a new shirt, as he then walked back to the bathroom and got the washcloths wet.

He then walked back over to his mate once the washcloths were wet, he bent down in front of her gently and gently spoke to her. "Doll, can you look up at me please." Bucky felt bad that he couldn't really do anything to help her, he would definitely have to look up ways to help her with this to feel better.

Shauna looked up at Bucky with these sad yet pained eyes, she definitely didn't feel good at all. "I'm sorry. That you have to see me like this." She quietly mumbled, as her eyes looked down at her lap and her stomach. She then felt him gently cleaning up her face, she sat there quietly and tried not to move her head as he cleaned her up.

Bucky look the sad yet pained look in her eyes, he looked upset yet sad knowing that she was probably also not feeling good from having silver in her system from the scratch marks on her side close to her stomach.
"Don't be doll. I'm here for you always, even after you said yes to marrying me. I'm not leaving you, you are the light and love of my life. You are my mate and the mother of my pups. Our special pups." He said softly, as he gently cleaned up her face from her getting sick.

Before helping her take off her shirt gently and giving her his, that he had on since it had his scent an cologne on it, before pulling on the clean shirt and carrying her back to bed after she brushed her teeth. After Bucky did that, he gently laid her down and helped her get comfortable, as he then covered her up. Before slipping into bed next to her and laying on his side as he faced her.

Shauna smiled as she relaxed when Bucky had gave her his shirt with his scent and cologne on it, she loved the smell of both and it was taking her mind off how she felt a bit. She leaned her head against him, as he carried her back to bed. Once he had laid her down and helped her get comfortable, she laid there on her unhurt side which was her left but she laid there on her side facing him, once he had slipped into bed next to her looking at her. "Thank you. For...taking care of me." She told him quietly, as she lifted up her hand hesitantly and touched his left metal hand.

Bucky looked at her with a small soft smile on his face, he watched as she hesitantly touched his left metal hand

Bucky looked at her with a small soft smile on his face, he watched as she hesitantly touched his left metal hand. "Your welcome. You are the love of my life. It's my job to take care of you and our pups, I know that we did things backwards but I love you Shauna. Regardless of doing things backwards, I just hope that God can forgive me everything for that I've done.

Including for that, I just know that neither of us would've not done it if it lead to this. I love you and our pups, so very very much." He meant every word, even if they did it backwards he wouldn't trade her or their pups for anything nor anyone. He just hoped that God could forgive them both for what they've done.