Chapter 26. T.P.C.B part 12. Hydra scum

Warning Hydra are complete scum and douchebags in this part. And give a dang about no one. So please forgive me if you guys don't like it, and if you guys would like me to change anything please let me know and I will. One up with a different idea or something else to add as a twist?

Peggy helped Shauna into the bedroom and helped her lay down on the bed, she then carefully covered her up with the blanket and went to go fill a hot water bottle to see if that helped the twins calm down. But while she did that it left Shauna in the bedroom on hers and Bucky's floor around, unknowing that the agent was watching her as she was left alone.

Shauna groaned softly and held her stomach as she gently rolled over into her left side, she rubbed her belly gently. "I can see that your mate is not here to protect you. Shame really." The agent said, as he stepped out of the shadow's smirking at her.

Shauna froze and looked over at where the voice was coming from, she looked a bit hesitant and scared as she growled lowly as a warning. "H-how did you get here?" She asked him, since no one got into their floor without permission or access to it from one of the team members or Bucky.

"Pretty easy really, I hacked the system and got into your room. It's a pretty easy thing for a very trained agent to do." She heard the agent tell her as he walked over, she sat up and winced as she held her stomach and backed up on the bed. She wasn't in the mood to fight or be messed with, she didn't feel good and was in pain from the twins growing and or shifting into pups.

"You need to leave, your not allowed to be up here." She told him, as she watched his every move. "You need to go, now." She felt her eyes shifting to their purple color, as she started to get a little uneasy by the situation.

The agent chuckled. "And why would I wanna do that when I have a mission to accomplish. My mission is simple....I inject your precious pups with super soldier serum and I leave." He told her, as he hid the syringe behind his back.

Shauna didn't like hearing that and looked terrified. "Y-your not going to complete that task. I won't let you." She told him, she wasn't going to let him touch her or the pups.

"You won't have a choice." He told her. "We already have you mate and your friends."

Shauna's eyes went wide. "You wouldn't hurt- wait what are you doing?!" She quickly watched as he pulled out the serum gun from behind his back and aimed it at her. "Ah!" She shouted, as she used her ice powers to try and make a shield, before shooting ice at the agent as he ran out of the room and into Helen in the hallway.

Shauna put down the shield and looked down as she saw a serum dart in her stomach. "Awe shrap." She said quietly, as she shakily looked up and saw Helen rushing over to her. "Miss Rogers? Are you alright?" She heard her ask her, but all she could do was still there quiet til she snapped out of it when she felt the twins kicking. "No, I just jumped."

"Friday alert the others of a hydra agent in the base. Miss Rogers just breathe and lean back gently." Helen told her gently, as she helped her lean back against the headboard of the bed with a couple of pillows behind her.

Peggy soon walked back to the bedroom with the water bottle now filled with hot water, she nearly dropped it as she rushed over to her friend. "What happened?" Peggy asked Helen. "She was jumped by a hydra agent." Peggy looked confused, before looking a bit upset. "I think I know by who. Help her, I'm gonna go track him down.
He's not getting away so easily. Once the guys are back, Buck can deal with him along with Captain Rogers." Peggy said, before sitting down the hot water bottle and chasing after the scum that did this to her sister in law.

Peggy asked Friday for the agent's location as she ran after him, she grabbed her shield and carried it on her arm as she ran after the agent. "Your not going to get away that easily." Peggy said, as she stopped running and threw her shield at the guy.

The guy grunted and groaned, as a shield knocked him to the ground. He looked behind him and saw Captain Carter, his eyes changed just as Peggy kicked him in the face and knocked him out.

Back at hydra.

Bucky groaned as he eventually started waking up, he opened his eyes and closed them a few times to adjust to the bright light of the room he was in. "Glad to see your awake mister Barnes." He heard a agent tell him, he glanced over at them and growled as he realized there was glass between him and the agent. ""What do you want?" He asked them as he clenched his jaw.

"To see the avengers be torn apart. Your are the window of opportunity to do so." The hydra agent said. "You see...it's easy to control you, but we don't want you to do it. We want your wolf side to do it. And with your mate unable to help you calm down once you go back, she'll be less help to you."

Bucky's pov.

My face fell as my anger turned to worry and concern, when they told me that they had mess with my pregnant mate with my pups. After wanting me to destroy my team and to hurt my friends, which I never wanted to do again. "What did you do to her?! So help me...if anything happens to her or my pups, I swear I will make sure you pay." I wasn't happy to hear that they had touched my pregnant mate with my pups, I was gonna make them pay if any harm came to her or them.

I watched as the agent scoffed and walked away. "We'll see about that." I heard them say as they walked away. I growled and tried to get out of the box I was in, but I could smell gas being let into the box as it started to make me growl even more as my eyes changed to white.

I started to punch the box trying to get out, as my wolf side started to take over as my winter soldier side was triggered. "No!" I yelled and continued to punch the glass trying to break it, before I fell to the ground wolfing out.