Chaper 17. The mission. The past comes back with vengeance part three.

"If someone doesn't beat you to it first." Wanda told Peggy, before hearing Friday tell them that they were almost there and would be landing shortly.

Peggy nodded her head, before going back to the pilot seat to land the jet once they had gotten there. "Then let's hope that he doesn't, because we know how that would turn out." Peggy said as he sat back down in the seat and piloted the jet, before landing it once they had gotten to the hydra base.

Wanda nodded her head since they all three know what would happen if Steve or Bucky beat Peggy to tell Fury what they possibly knew about but Wanda definitely knew about it.

Shauna smiled softly as she was really grateful for her friends, she sat there quietly the rest of the flight just wanting to get through this mission so she could go back home to Buck. She started to have a feeling that made her stomach turn in a bad way, she sighed quietly as she leaned her head back trying to relax as she heard the jet landing.

Once the jet was landed all three of the girls got out and headed inside, the three of them found it a little weird how quiet it was. "Are you guys sure fury said this was the right place?" Shauna quietly asked Wanda and Peggy, as they walked through the base trying to be as quiet as possible so they could get what they needed to in a room not to far away.

"Yes, fury said that whatever he needs it here but it is most definitely very quiet." Peggy said as she looked around the base not seeing anyone or hearing anything, but she did see some lights flicking up ahead.

"The files that fury needs should be in this room." Peggy added, as she found the room and opened the door quietly letting Shadow go in first before following after her while Wanda kept watch over their backs.

Shauna definitely had a bad feeling about this as she saw the lights flicking from up ahead, something was definitely wrong and her wolf knew especially she smelled a strange scent but it was masked by blood and gun powder. Shauna headed into the room first, before walking over to the files and looking for the ones that fury had needed.

She came across one that was hers and one that was Bucky's, she found it weird as she grabbed them both along with the ones that fury had needed. Before stopping and growling lowly as she smelled the scent again but stronger. Shauna then looked up to see Wanda trying to use her abilities to hold something off, she then looked at Peggy as she closed her bag before nodding at her as she went to go see what Wanda was holding off.

"Oh shrap." Shauna said, as she saw her holding off a giant werewolf that was in a half human/half wolf form. "Wanda you can't hold them off forever, we need to go now!" Shauna shouted at her friend, as she backed up with Peggy before the three of them bolted down the hall and to a room trying to hide from the giant wolf.

Shauna waited for the girls to run in, before she used her ice powers to seal the doorway shut with thick ice. "Hopefully the wolf can't get through this." She mumbled to herself, as she then turned to look at Peggy. "Call Steve, were gonna need some backup and...." Shauna was cut off by the wolf breaking the ice wall and knocking her away, by swing it's arm as it got through.

"Shauna!" Peggy and Wanda shouted, before they both looked at each other and nodded. Wanda used her abilities to fight the wolf and try to trap it, she was trying to keep it distracted and contained.

Peggy immediately ran over to Shauna after watching her get knocked out of the way by the wolf, she looked at her and noticed that she was half dazed along with her head bleeding a bit. "Shauna can you hear me?" She asked her friend.

Shauna grunted when she was knocked back and hit something, she groaned softly as she landed on the ground while feeling something running down the side of her head. She saw Wanda holding off the wolf with her dazed vision, before seeing Peggy rush over to her and ask if she could hear her. "I..I hear you." She told her, before hearing call her Steve and talk to him.

Shauna groaned softly when she tried move, she looked down at her barely swollen stomach as she felt pain from there. She sat her hand there gently and winced, before seeing a couple of claw wounds. "Ouch." She said not to sure how bad the wound was, she then looked at Peggy and told her the one thing that she had been hiding the whole flight and mission. "Tell Steve to tell Bucky that I'm...Peggy!" Shauna yelled, before groaning at the pain from the claw marks.

Peggy was talking to Steve when she was flung backwards, but she managed to keep herself from hitting the ground. "We have to hold it back til they get here." Peggy said.

"This thing is a lot stronger then it looks, I can hold it off. Go check on Shauna." Wanda told Peggy, before using her powers to shove the wolf back away from them.

Peggy nodded her head and rushed over to her friend, she saw her wounds and gently bent down to look at them. "Are you alright?" Peggy asked her, as she noticed that she wasn't healing and was bleeding,

"I will be once we get out of here, for the record I'm never going on a mission like this without Bucky ever again. Also I know that I'm not healing, but that's not what I'm concerned about." Shauna said.

Peggy was a bit confused, before it hit her as her eyes went wide realizing now why Shauna had been so quiet on the ride there and why she had been feeling so sick, but also as to why she didn't want to really leave her room or come on the mission. "Your pregnant." She said quietly.