Chapter three. The fight for whos boss

Bucky watched the wolf as they stepped out of the shadows, he gave a low growl as a warning having no idea that it was someone like him. He looked at the black wolf and into their eyes, he gave another growl a bit louder since he knew this wolf was a alpha and he was something lower then them.

Shadow looked into his eyes and saw his rank, even though his eyes were a icy white silver she could tell that he was definitely a alpha or omega but he was a fierce one. She gave a growl back trying to signal to him that she was boss, she wasn't there to hurt him but this was the only one to get to calm down and know that she wouldn't hurt him.

Bucky didn't like this and he snapped forward a bit snapping his teeth at her not trusting her, she was the first alpha he had met up close but it still didn't that he trusted her

Bucky didn't like this and he snapped forward a bit snapping his teeth at her not trusting her, she was the first alpha he had met up close but it still didn't that he trusted her. Bucks wolf side soon decided to challenge her to see if she was boss, his wolf form was soon to get awake up call.

Shadow growled a bit more louder when he challenged her, so she accepted the challenge and the both of them brawled to sort the dominance out between the two of them

She snapped her teeth as they brawled, she was trying not to hurt him let alone kill him but his wolf definitely need some teaching on how to behave.

Bucks wolf snapped his teeth at her and swatted his paws at her, he looked very angry and like he wanted to hurt her but she was quicker and faster then him. His wolf side even though he was a omega still challenged the alpha, to see who would win and who would be the more dominant one.

Shadow swatted his jaw with her paws, before eventually knocking him to the ground and pinning him there as she looked down at him snarling letting him know that she was boss, she was pretty calm for a alpha but she was fierce when challenged or angered.

Bucky looked up at her with his icy white/silver wolf eyes as she pinned him, he now knew that she was boss and the alpha. He didn't try to fight her as he stayed there pinned by her, he growled lowly before getting up and shaking off his fur.

Shadow watched him as she let him up, she thought that he was pretty tough and stubborn for a omega but there was a part of her that was a little suspicious of him.

Bucky looked at her, before looking over at the deer he had been feeding off of. He then looked back at her, before leading her over to the deer that he had hunted and killed. Shadow followed him over to the deer, before feeding off of it with him which made her wolf happy but her wolf may have imprinted on him.

Bucky watched the alpha wolf eat a bit of the deer, he ate a tiny bit more but he couldn't take his eyes off her and his wolf wondered who she was or what she was like in human form, he would just have to wait and see.