10K!!!!! Plus new twilight book with seb as a face claim?

I cannot believe that this book of Bucky Barnes, haz gotten 10K!!! That is beyond and incredible and I can't thank you guys enough for your amazing support on this book and all my other books. 💜

I will definitely be sure to try and keep every book updated but that is definitely gonna be kinda hard, 😂 but I will try my best because you readers are why I continue to keep writing because it makes me happy to see people enjoying the books that I publish and get out there, because as a writer it's nice to have readers that enjoy my crazy books and stories, about fandoms that I like or enjoy writing about.

Ps....I

I thought about making a new Twilight book with Sebastian as a new face claim for a character, but could you guys see him as a half human/half vampire, a vampire that drinks animal blood, a wolf shifter or a lycan? Like one of the books that I hav...

I thought about making a new Twilight book with Sebastian as a new face claim for a character, but could you guys see him as a half human/half vampire, a vampire that drinks animal blood, a wolf shifter or a lycan? Like one of the books that I have already done, for the cousin of Jacob black? Plus I thought about making him related to either Esme possibly, or related to someone but I'm not sure who? Ideas perhaps? If that's something you readers would be interested in?