Chapter 23. Leaving for a mission. The past comes back. Part 9

Shauna listened to everything that her fiancé had said, as she smiled softly yet sadly as she gently put her hand on his bearded cheek. "He will, I know He will. We are both good people that have done a lot of things that we regret, sinning is something we all do. We're only human, but with God all sins are washed away and we are given a new heart. I know that we will all have to answer for our sins one day, but I have faith that we can still make things right somehow."

Bucky smiled softly at his mate and kissed her forehead gently, before gently using his metal hand to move some hair out of her face

Bucky smiled softly at his mate and kissed her forehead gently, before gently using his metal hand to move some hair out of her face. "I know doll, but like you said we can be forgiven and given a new heart. I love you Shauna and I will do whatever it takes to make things right, for the both of us and for our pups.
You are the one person I cannot live without, which is why I'm gonna see if we can get married before the pups are born and before you start showing more.
I know it's a lot, but I just want to do this the right way. We've done it backwards for way to long, I want to start making things right with God and your family. But nothing and no one will change how much I care about you and the pups." Bucky meant every word, from then on he was going to make things right.

Shauna smiled as she leaned her forehead against his gently. "I'm more then alright with that, I'm more then willing to make you makes things right with God and my family. Sure we did it backwards, but we're not exactly normal people. I know that we've both done a lot before marriage, but I have faith we can still turn things around and be happily married.
I know that not a lot but f people are happy about my faith, but you are and that's all that matters.
My love for you James and for our pups, will never ever, ever change because you are the love of my life and my friend. I love you so very much." She was going to help her future husband set things right, even if her family found out about the pregnancy before they got married, they would still be married after and nothing/no one would ever separate them from each other or their kids.

Bucky smiled even more, before pressing his lips to hers gently and kissing her

Bucky smiled even more, before pressing his lips to hers gently and kissing her. "And your the love of my life, you have helped me and redeemed me when all hope was lost. You brought me back to everything that I'd...thought I lost. You saved my life, you really did." She really did save his life and helped redeemed him when he thought that he couldn't be saved, she really had. He chuckled softly when he had felt movement from Shauna's belly against him when he had gently pulled her close to him, he sat his hand on her belly and rubbed it gently.

"My beautiful mate and our pups, I will protect you and them with my life. I swear on it doll, even if I shouldn't swear on it. I will protect the three of you with my life." And he was going to keep that promise, even if it meant him coming home injured on a mission trying to protect her and them.

.....A few weeks later.....

Bucky had been called on a mission and was getting ready to leave, he was packing his bag for the mission when he heard something falling and his fiancé groaning

He stopped packing and immediately went to check on her, he walked out of the bedroom and to the living area of their floor that they had all to themselves

He stopped packing and immediately went to check on her, he walked out of the bedroom and to the living area of their floor that they had all to themselves. Buck walked to the living area a saw a stack of books along with the tv remote in the floor, along with his and Shadows brand new Xbox controllers. He then looked at his fiancé and rushed over to her, when he saw her bent down with a pained look on her face.

Shadow was in the living room area working on straightening stuff up, when she had accidentally knocked something over. She bent down to try and pick it up, but groaned and sat a hand on her stomach when the twins kicked with a lot of strength.

She rubbed her belly as she waited for the twins to calm down, before she could pick up what fell but they were really active. She heard very quiet footsteps and got a look of oh crap on her face, before looking up at her fiancé as she saw him rushing over to her. "Doll what are you doing, your supposed to be taking it easy." She heard him say, as he bent down beside her and gently helped her pick everything up that fell. "I know, but I can't sit still. I was just trying to tidy up the living room a bit, I'm..I'm sorry Buck." Shauna said, as she shook her head lightly trying to fight back tears.

"Hey..hey...it's okay, I'm not mad at you. I just don't want to see you hurt yourself, or the twins." Bucky said to his fiancé, as he frowned and helped her stand up before pulling her into his arms. He kissed the top of her head as he held her close to him gently, he smiled a bit when he felt the twins moving against him from inside his mates stomach.