Chapter thirteen. Mating?

Bucky's pov

when opening my door I get hit with a strong scent and smell of some kind, I felt a low growl in my throat as I closed my door and tried to calm myself down before I did something stupid or reckless. "Get it together Barnes." I told myself as I decided to go take a shower to clear my thoughts and to get cleaned up from training, I grabbed a different pair of clothes before heading towards the shower trying to take my mind off Shadow and what had just happened.

After I had gotten my shower and had gotten dressed into a pair of sweats an a t-shirt, I went to grab a bottle of water along with some food before going back to my room for the rest of the day til I heard a knock at my door a few hours later. I clenched my jaw and tried to calm myself down as I smelled Shadow's scent but I knew that she was in a lot of pain, I got off my bed and went to the door opening it to see shadow standing there looking miserable. "Are-are you okay?" I asked her softly but nervously.

Third pov

Third pov.

Shadow was unsure of what to say so she just shook her head and looked at him, then down at her stomach which her hand was rubbing gently trying to ease the crampingness that she felt. She unsure of how to tell him what was on her mind. "No, I can't get this feeling to go away nor this pain. I just want it to stop Buck it's hurts so bad." Shadow told Buck as she looked back up at him with her now purple wolf eyes.

Bucky wasn't sure how to take that but he also was having the same issues she was minus the cramping, he felt his alpha side kick in as his eyes changed to their whiteish silver color as he opened his door widely and stepped into the hallway a lit...

Bucky wasn't sure how to take that but he also was having the same issues she was minus the cramping, he felt his alpha side kick in as his eyes changed to their whiteish silver color as he opened his door widely and stepped into the hallway a little bit. "Then let me help you my beautiful Luna, please it pains for me to see you like this doll." Bucky said softly as he gently sat a hand on her cheek, before feeling himself starting to lean into kiss her.

Shadow leaned her head against his hand that rested on her cheek, before looking into his beautiful silver white werewolf eyes. "Then help me please, my loving alpha." She said back softly as she too leaned into kiss him, which felt like fireworks going off as soon as they both kissed.

Bucky's pov again.

I leaned in and kissed as soon as she called me her loving alpha, my wolf was growling in happiness when she had said that. I felt fireworks as soon as we kissed, before I gently picked her up not breaking the kiss as I entered my room again and leaned her against the wall gently still kissing her before breaking it to shut the door.
"
Friday tell the team not to bother us for anything for a couple of hours." I told the ai, as I then carried Shadow over to my bed and laid her down gently. "Will do mister Barnes." Friday told Bucky. "I'm gonna help you doll, but my wolf is going to be in control mostly. Just let me know if I hurt you or anything alright?" I really didn't want to hurt you and I know that my wolf didn't want to either."

"Okay." I heard her say, before she kissed me again on the lips as things started to get heated from there.

.......A little while later......

Third pov.

A little while after Bucky and Shadow had mated, both of them were now a bit exhausted and out of breath a little at least Shadow was.

Shadow looked up at him as he still leaned over top of her, while reaching for the sheet to cover them both up with. "You okay doll after all that?" He asked her as he reached for the sheet trying to be careful not to jar them or anything with them both being knotted to each other.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm okay, probably gonna be a little sore after all that but I'll be alright." Shadow said as she laid there being still as he covered them both up, she smiled softly at him as she watched him being a little quit.

Bucky carefully grabbed the sheet and pulled it over to him, before looking down at shadow to see her smiling softly at him to which he returned back.

"Okay, I just don't want to hurt you

"Okay, I just don't want to hurt you. I'll help you get cleaned up once the knot goes down. I'm gonna have to flip us somehow, but I'm gonna try not to hurt you or pull it alright?" Bucky said as he carefully did his best not to hurt her or himself as he flipped them trying to be as careful as he could, he winced a little bit but he didn't say or make any noise of pain.

Shadow smiled at him still, before she gently wrapped her arms around him and held onto him as he flipped them both carefully. She growled lowly as it hurt a little, but she could tell that it had hurt him too. "Sorry." She heard Bucky say as he covered them up with the sheet after he had flipped them over carefully. "Your fine Buck, but are you okay?" Shadow asked him as she looked up at him and gently sat a hand on his stubbled cheek gently.

Bucky felt bad that he had caused shadow pain from flipping them, but it hurt him a little more then it kinda did her even though it caused them both pain so he had told her that he was sorry. "I'm fine, it just hurts a bit from moving but I'll be okay. I'm more worried about you, because I don't want to hurt you and I know my wolf doesn't want to either." He told her as he kissed her wrist gently and sat his flesh hand on hers that rested on his stubbled cheek.