Nimbus 23

Chapter 23
AWAY

"Sojin..." I moaned as he thrusted me faster. "Ah..."

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa beywang ko habang mabilis na gumagalaw. I was seating on the vanity table and he's in between my very parted thigh, pumping me impatiently. My head fell down and held on to the table tightly, as if my life depended on it. Sojin lips trailed my neck and sucked on it hungrily.

"Ah, fuck." He groaned erotically and continue pounding on me.

His wet and hot tongue licking and sucking my neck made me feel so hot. I was so turned on. Yumakap ako sa kanya at sabik na ginalaw ang aking beywang, sinasalubong ang galaw niya.

He moved faster and faster then lifted me out of the vanity table. Humiga siya at hinayaan niya akong nakaupo sa kanyang ibabaw. He was still buried inside me, protruding and very hard. Nagkatinginan kami. He bit his lower lip, loving my position in top of him.

"Subukan mo," he panted and looked at me with desire on his eyes.

"H-Huh?"

"Ride." he whispered and my throat ran dry. "Try it, baby."

I bit my lower lip, not confident to do it. But he held on to my legs and drew his hips upward, burying his shaft more to encourage me. Napasinghap ako at napahawak sa puson niya.

"Subukan mo lang." he encouraged and smiled. "It's okay."

He's so comfortable of talking about this to me. Napalunok ako at umayos ng upo. He groaned when he was pushed more deep inside me. I combed my hair and started moving my hips slowly, until it was my instinct to move up and down.

Umawang ang bibig niya habang pinapanood akong gumagalaw. I bit my lower lip and continue moving until I was getting the rhythm of the movement. I started moving fast, rocking him up and down. Napapikit ako at napaungol sa sariling galaw. Sojin's eyes closed tight.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Ah..."

I arched my back and continue doing rise and fall. I felt so good to be on top of him. It felt more better when the rain started pouring outside. Kanina pa kami, hindi pa nagsisimula ang ulan. It was still nimbus and dark when we started. Ngayong bumuhos na, mas lalo yatang sumarap ang pakiramdam na magawa ito... sa kanya.

Sojin groaned and drew his hips upward, meeting my movements fastly. He looks so pleasured and crazy about it. I was crazy and moaning too. He then held my waist and flipped me over. I was now under him and he's on top of me.

"Damn..." he cursed and nipped on my jaw. "Saan mo natutunan 'yon?"

Namamangha siya, hinihingal at punong-puno ng pagnanasa ang mga mata. Uminit ang pisngi ko.

"That was so... Damn it, Doreen!" mapusok niyang hinalikan ang labi ko. "Fuck, binaliw mo na naman ako."

Napasigaw ako nang mahigpit niyang hinawakan ang aking beywang at naglabas-masok nang sobrang bilis. He was so fast that every moan is turning to scream. Humalakhak siya sa tenga ko at mas lalong bumilis. I clawed on his back while we're doing it passionately and hungrily.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses na naming inulit at ilang oras na nagtagal iyon. I was so tired but he's still so energetic. I can't even level his stamina.

Bigla ko tuloy naalala 'yong araw na narinig ko siya sa katabing apartment ni Nylesor, may ka-sex. I heard the woman moaning his name loud. I was then sure it was him when he said it was his apartment. Binalingan ko siya at kinurot sa tiyan.

"Ouch..." he growled painfully and hugged me. "Gusto ko rin 'tong gawin sa bahay. Binyagan natin bahay ko, babe."

I glanced at him in disbelief. "Kagaya ng ginawa mo sa babae sa apartment na 'yon?"