Nimbus 35

Chapter 35
PAST

I let my tears fell in its silent times. Wala ako sa sarili kaya halos hindi ko maproseso ang galit na paninigaw sa akin ni Lyka.

"Kasalanan mo 'tong lahat! Nagawa ko ang lahat ng ito dahil sa'yo! Putangina mo, mamamatay tao ka!"

"Lyka!" Edward and Rossell went to her and stopped her from hitting me.

Looking red and now crying a downpour, Lyka's glaring at me ruthlessly. She looks so mad and very enrage. While here I am, mindless. I only gave her my nonsense pathetic look because I was out of my thought.

"Kung sana niligtas mo kami ni Mama noon sa bundok, hindi sana siya namatay! Kung sana tinulungan mo kami noon, hindi sana ako magagalit ng ganito! Hayop ka!"

I swallowed hard.

"Tangina, Doreen! Ang tagal kong kinimkim ang lahat ng ito! Ngayon lang ako nagkatyempong gawin dahil sa wakas, nagkatagpo na rin ang mga landas natin! Yes, I was the one who created that unusual ware in our server and I asked you to fix it so you'll crumble it more and you're to blame in the end! I typed your email account so it will be you who will be detected in the keylogger! So you'll be kicked out bringing a bad reputation because that's what you deserve! Yes, I did all of that because you didn't deserve a good living! You are deserving to suffer!"

I looked at her with agony. Suminghap ako at tumango.

She's a victim of my selflessness years ago. I understand where is she coming from. It's true, that I was to blame.

"I'm sorry. I-It's my fault, I know. I was reminded everyday." I uttered weakly. "I'm sorry for your suffering, Lyka. I will forever be sorry..."

"I hate you so much! I wanted to make you suffer like how you watched us suffer and dying in that fucking mountain! Hindi kita kinalimutan kahit kailan! Kinasuklaman kita hanggang impyerno! At kahit itinakwil na ako rito, hinding-hindi ko ibabaon sa limot ang lahat ng sama ng loob ko para sa'yo!"

"Get out," It was Sojin's cold and authoritative voice from Lyka's back.

Lalong natahimik ang lahat. Lyka went silent too.

"Get out or I'll force you out of here."

Lyka intense stare remained at me. "You're unlucky I was traced or else you'll suffer more—"

"I said get the fuck out!" Sojin's voice thundered. "Don't let her step in this building again."

Padabog na kinuha ni Lyka ang mga gamit niya at dire-diretsong umalis. The security guards were immediately after her. Humakbang papalapit sa akin si Sojin pero bago pa siya makalapit, may tumawag sa kanya. It looks important because I saw him closing his eyes. Malamlam niyang tiningnan ako.

"Don't leave..." he said. "Please wait for me."

He turned away and that was when everyone loosened up a bit. Romina immediately embraced me tight and murmured comforting words. Edward went to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. "Lyka did a great job of hacking the app. No one detected her, given that she made the malicious bug from our server and made it looked like it's from the outside. Only Sir Farrick did it. Only Sir Farrick traced her dirt goodly. But it still took him days. Lyka was that fucking great in playing filthy. I'm sorry for that, Doreen."

I couldn't say anything. I just want to go home. Pero bago pa ako makawala sa kanila ay bumalik na si Sojin, marahan ang tingin sa akin.

"Can we talk?" he asked carefully. "In my office,"