Chapter 6

Once the both of you dried off from the shower, Eddie gives you a pair of clean boxer shorts and an extra Hellfire club shirt. He only puts on his boxer shorts and the both of you lay back into his bed. Grabbing his blanket, Eddie covers the both of you up and you lay your hand on his chest.

Not knowing what time it was you knew your mom was going to kill you when you got home but that did not matter right now, you were happy and at peace in Eddie's arms. You slowly feel him drift off to sleep as your fingertips trace his chest tattoos. Drawing little hearts along your back, you feel Eddie's hand become more and more slow. You kiss his chest and his jawline, feeling his breathing start to slow and hearing his faint snoring. He shuffled himself closer towards you and laid his head on top of your chest, running your fingers through his hair and drawing little circles on his back feeling the little indentations that you left on him... kissing his forehead you too drifted off to sleep holding the love of your life.

~~~~~~~
Moving your arms around trying to feel Eddie's body, you jolt awake. Looking around the room in hopes to see a clock, at the corner of your eye you see a clock that reads 8:30am.
"Oh no! Mom is gonna kill me! I'm so dead!"
Jumping out of the bed and searching for your clothes you hear footsteps quickly coming towards you. Letting out a scream as your body is being lifted and thrown onto the bed.
"Eddie!! You have to stop scaring me!" You yell out looking straight into his beautiful brown eyes.
He laughs and plants a kiss on your lips. "You sleep okay, Princess? I'm sorry, I know this isn't your usual comfortable bed." Pushing a strand of hair from your face and all you do is smile at him.
"No, I slept fine. The best that I've ever slept." You reassured him. "Eddie, it's late and I have to get home! Mom will kill me since I did not show up last night!" You informed him by looking at the clock again."Why don't you call her? Let her know you are safe, I am sure she will let it slide."
"Eddie, you don't know my mother. But I will call her to at least lie about where I am. Where's your phone?" The both of you get out of bed and walk to the living room/kitchen, as you dial home Eddie is in the kitchen brewing coffee and pulling out a box of cereal.

"Hello, mom?? Hey, listen I'm sorry! No, You're right I should have called. Lost track of time and decided to sleep over at Sandy's house. Yes mom. I know and I'm sorry. You're where? Why? Oh shhhh.... I totally forgot. I am so sorry! No no, I am. Crap. How long will you be gone? You're taking munchkin with you too right? Yes.... Okay. I'm sorry, I really am but don't worry about me. Say hi to grandma for me. Okay, okay, yes I will figure it out. Okay. Okay mom. Love you too, bye." You let out a big sigh in frustration and put the phone back in its place. Bringing over two mugs of coffee you take one from Eddie's hand.
"What's wrong?" Eddie asks
"I forgot that my family and I were supposed to be going out of town to visit my grandparents in Florida. Since I was not home, my mother and little sister are currently at the airport to board the plane." You let out another sigh and take a sip of your coffee which was a big mistake and spit it back out. "What??" Eddie looked at you concerned. "Eddie, seriously?? Drink it. Drink your coffee! It's gross! What did you put in it??" You laugh and you walk to throw the coffee in the sink.
"What?? What are you talking about? It's perfectly fine!" Eddie exclaimed as he takes his first sip
" What the hell is that taste??" The both of you laugh as he too throws the coffee into the sink.
"I'm so stupid! Can't even make a proper cup of coffee! I'm sorry," Eddie apologizes while wrapping his arms around your waist. You give him reassurance that it was okay and that you both did not die. Laughing it off some more he asked you what you will do now that your mother is out of town for the next 3 weeks.

"I'll just stay home alone, I guess. It'll be fine. She did leave some emergency money and I have some savings from my grandparents to use for groceries." You explain to him ,"Alone? No you can't be alone, sweetheart." Eddie tried to convince you to stay with him for the next three weeks but you declined because of his uncle who lives here too. "He won't mind, he mostly works nights so he is rarely ever home! It will be okay," saying with excitement. Still declining his offer, you both finally agree on something. The both of you will stay at your house since it is much bigger than the trailer home, that way he can feel happy about keeping you safe.

While grabbing your jeans off the floor you go to close the door of his room to change. Right when you buttoned your jeans the door swings open, making you jump. "Oh! Sorry! Sorry!" Quickly Eddie's uncle closes the door making you laugh and you finish getting properly dressed. Walking out to the living room Eddie's uncle apologizes to you again,"I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know you were here. Ed never mentioned anything!" Chucking you walked over and quickly gave him a hug,"It's okay Mr.Munson, thank you for allowing me to spend the night." "Of course, Sweetheart. You're welcome anytime and you just tell me if Edward here ever gives you trouble! I'll straighten him out on how to treat a lady." You laughed seeing the embarrassment in Eddie's face as his uncle called him by his real name. "Thank you Mr.Munson, will do. Also, I'm sure you won't mind if I take Edward off your hands for a few days?" Eddie groaned in agony as you repeated the name, he never really liked his government name and it made you laugh at his reaction when it was used. "That'd be great! Finally some peace and quiet in this damn trailer! You can have him forever if you want, I don't care. Edward Munson, you take care of your girl, okay?"
You laughed again as Eddie let out a big sigh and grabbed his backpack of clothes. "Yes sir, unfortunately for you I will come back." Looking at you, Eddie explained to his uncle about your mother being out of town and that he will be staying with you at your house for the time being. "Well, alright. You two stay safe. Good luck, sweetheart." Giving him a final hug, both you and Eddie walked out of his trailer and into your car.