Chapter 8

"Eddie, man! We've been looking for you everywhere! Come on, let's go! We're going to be late for our gig." Peeking through the window you see Gareth and Jeff, clearly very unhappy but you just stayed behind to eavesdrop.

"Shit! Totally forgot! I just remembered that I don't have my guitar, I can't play without it! But also, how did you know I was here?"
Jeff explained how both him and Gareth were at the arcade and met Mike and Dustin, who they invited to watch them play and Mike told them everything. "It had to be big mouth Wheeler!" Eddie exclaimed, annoyed.
"Look. Eddie, it doesn't matter. Hurry up and get dressed! We'll be late! They will skip us if we don't hurry up and get the fuck out of here! Might as well, just come how you are dressed right now! We have your guitar, it's in the car! We got it when we went by your trailer way earlier before finding out you were here! Come on, man! Let's go!" Jeff was very upset and you peek your head into their conversation,"I'm sorry guys, clearly my fault!"
"Yeah. It is!" Gareth said angrily. You were taken back and just whispered sorry again.
Eddie didn't like the way his friends were talking to you and got all up into Gareth's face and grabbed him by his shirt,"Say that one more time..! I dare you! You take that back right now! You hear me?! You apologize to Y/N, it's not her fault, only mine! Now apologize!" Gareth shook his head yes and quickly apologized to you and Eddie, as well asking him to let him go. "Eddie... it's fine, really. Just let him go, he didn't mean any harm. He's your friend." Touching Eddie's shoulder and he let go of Gareth after telling him that if he or Jeff ever disrespected you again that they will be sorry.
Both boys just shook their heads yes and headed back into their van to wait for Eddie to get dressed.
Walking to your room, you just sat on the bed watching him change his clothes. You admired him in his Metallica muscle t-shirt and jeans, he ruffled his hair to make it a little bit more messy. Turning to look at you he asked why you weren't getting ready,"No.... I can't. Your friends don't really like me so I think it's best for me not to go." Explaining to him as he walked closer to you,"Screw them if they don't like you! I won't go! Not without you! You have to watch me play! This will be the first time you'll be going to watch me and I want you to be there.. please?"

Looking into his eyes, you couldn't resist and said okay. The huge smile on his face made your heart flutter and you quickly got off the bed and into your closet. Grabbing and putting on your black mesh bustier and blue jeans, also quickly putting on your belt through your pants loop and taking your black leather jacket. Looking in the mirror you grab your eyelash curler and just put a little bit of mascara on your lashes, it smudged a little on your upper eyelid but you just grabbed a q-tip and smudged it more on your lash line so it looked like eyeliner. Combing your hair and spraying some hairspray on it you turned to Eddie to tell him you were ready.
"You look.... Wow!" He walked up cupping his hands on your face and kisses you,"Come on, we'll be late," you tell him pulling away. You stared at him and asked if you could put some makeup on his eyes,"What? No! People already call me a freak, I don't want to add anything more to it! No."
"What? Eddie, who cares what people think! Please?? Just a little eyeliner, it won't kill you! Come on, the members of Kiss wear makeup! Just a little, please! If you don't end up liking how it looks you can take it off but at least let me try!" Eagerly you grab your eyeliner from your makeup counter and start adding it to Eddie's eyes, once you were done you couldn't help but to be amazed at how hot he looked.
"Seriously? Sweetheart. I don't know about this..." the more he looked at himself in the mirror the more you fell in love,"You look hot! If we didn't have to go anywhere, you and I coul-" stopping your sentence with a kiss.
"Don't tempt me sweetheart... Let's go. The faster we get there, the faster we get to leave and come back," smirking at you and the both of you left the house.