3

I hadn't talked to Onika all day

I hadn't talked to Onika all day. It was only noon, so I wasn't upset. It's been a week and a half since I've met her. She's really cool people even though I'm breaking through whatever shell she had up right now.

Yesterday, she was telling me how lucky I was for even catching her that night because she doesn't go out a lot at all unless her friends force her to, so lucky me.

I called her because why not? She let the shit ring maybe 4 times before answering. "Hello?" I couldn't see anything but the ceiling.

"Why did you let the shit ring, knowing damn well you were right there the whole time?" 

"I was doing something Beyonce. Why are you bothering me?" Just by her voice I knew she had a smile on her face.

"Put the camera up. I want to see you." She could see me clearly so I wanted the same.

"Hold up." Maybe 10 seconds later she put her phone up and I could see her filing her nails. "I'm trying to do my nails Beyonce."

"You do nails?" She nodded her head and I smirked. "All of a sudden, I need my nails done."

She snickered but still held a little smile on her face. "Girl I do real acrylics. I'm not giving you a pedicure." My girl was all talented and shit.

"Why not? You don't know how?"

"I do. I just don't fuck with you like that."

"Onika please." I said her name on purpose. After she told me what it was, I haven't stopped calling her that. Calling her "tiny" just isn't for me. I like her real name better.

"Stop baby stud, I don't like my name." She calls me baby stud like that's my real name. I don't really mind but I'll act like I do.

"Keep calling me that, if you want."

"Oh I will." She did that weird cute cackle again.

"Girl I'll whip my dick out right now." I have no self respect; I really will.

"Do it since you so bold." She tilted her head to the side, pursing her pretty lips. She thought I was joking, so I really pulled it out. I was hard too. "AH!" She picked up her phone quickly and hung up just as quick.

A loud laugh left my throat. She's the one that told me to do it. Before I could even call her back, her FaceTime request came up on my screen and I answered. She let out another scream when my face popped up.

"Why did you do that Bey!?"

"Because you asked me to? Whatever mommy says mommy gets." She was laughing real hard.

The other day I asked her if she liked getting called mommy. I had never done this before and even though she said no, I still say it to make her laugh.

"Stop calling me that! My brothers over here, they gon beat yo ass." Her New York accent was cute. It was strong when ready and it had a hint of Trini in it as well.