15

Finishing my makeup was the easiest part, I didn't do much and didn't need to

Finishing my makeup was the easiest part, I didn't do much and didn't need to. Bey said I didn't need any but I didn't ask her and I wasn't wearing it for her either.

Finding something to wear was the hardest part but when I found my beige long dress that made my breast pop and showed my tight back, I immediately put it on, not even needing any panties since the dress damn near touched my ankles.

I wore nude sandals with my dress and put on my gold jewelry and my necklace that had a bee on it. Bey was watching me the whole time since she was already dressed. I made sure she wore that necklace too.

"Come here Bey." I waved her over, putting my bracelets on my right wrist. She came to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. "You're gorgeous." I spoke sweetly, kissing her jaw.

"Look at you mama." She turned me around, making me look at myself in the mirror. "Stunning." My dimples popped as she went on, calling me pretty in every way, rubbing her hands down all my curves and kissing my cheek repeatedly while she worshipped at my body.

"Thank you baby."

She ran her finger tips down my spine, "A tattoo right here would be so sexy."

I grinned, turning my head so she could kiss my lips. Giving into her, I opened my mouth, letting her wet tongue play in my mouth. I sucked her top lip the same way she did my bottom before sucking on my tongue as if it was my clit. "Mmm." I had to push her back.

"Let's get out of here before we don't leave." She kissed my cheek before letting me go and grabbing her phone from the bed.

Taking her hand, we left out. She opened my door for me inside of the rental car before getting in on her side. 

"Put on your music baby." She told me.

"You know I listen to gangsta shit Bey." She hates it but it's true.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "That's not all you listen to. Remember when you were with my sister and you was playing Erykah badu and shit?"

"I'm a gangster but she make me feel good." I started playing on the other side and she started driving. She was swaying to the music and I smiled, resting my hand on her thigh. "You like this song?"

"I do. Solo plays it all the time."

"I bet she does."

When we arrived, she got my door for me and helped me out. This restaurant was really nice and the Trujillo beach was right behind it.

The waitress, smiled guiding us to our sits that were outside under the palm trees but luckily there was shades so we wouldn't get hot nor would leaves get into the food.

"Thank you." I liked this waitress, she was respectful in every way, saw Bey and I holding hands and greeted us as an honored couple, even though we weren't.