43

Lo: so what? u not fw me no more or we cool?

I scrunched my face up at this notification and flipping my hair out of my face. I could never just wake up and it ain't no bullshit.

:u tell me?

Lo: really onika? like all of this over a bitch?

: you gon respect this bitch though. on god.

Lo: girl. you know i don't even play like that.

:play like what? it's that hard for you to mind your fucking business?

Lo: do you actually have a issue?
: like u my blood and i love you, you think i want to see you out here embarrassing yourself? i'm sticking up for u..

:and you tryna beat her up is doing what exactly?
:I ain't even want it to get like that between us but y'all ain't ab to do that to beyoncé
: y'all just need to understand that I'm not choosing between y'all, but when y'all are provoking her and she hasn't done shit to any of y'all, that's what pisses me off
:y'all could've just talked to her but instead you came with bullshit

Lo: we ur family. it shouldn't be this easy for you to fight us over her.
: and i literally came to talk but she caught a fucking attitude and i don't fucking know her like that. tf?

: honestly y'all could never get down with us one on one. 🤷🏽‍♀️
: and kelly's a bitch putting his hands on her. that's all i'm saying to him.

Lo: bitch what?
: u really think you're grown now bc who tf are u talking to?

: you BITCH
:u not in houston no more so don't text me like u really want to do sum

Lo: it ain't nothing to catch a flight but ok🤣
:ma is disappointed in us and I was tryna talk it out but since you feel like that, it's fine.

: lmao ok

I shook my head, getting up and getting ready for this damn zoom therapy session.

Honestly, I didn't want to do this but it was required from the anger management class.

Quickly I showered and took care of my morning hygiene before going to my desk and opening up my mac book.

The therapist was already in the zoom so when I joined she looked up and smiled. "Hey Onika. You look nice."

I smiled back, "Thank you."

By the end of it, I was so ready to go to sleep. She made me talking about my life and what makes me who I am and all that shit so I was worn the fuck out!