63

I stared at Moin, confused as ever

I stared at Moin, confused as ever. She was crying, some serious tears and this was very foreign to us. We used to never really cry, we'd just get mad. I'm happy that she came to me though.

"You gotta calm down and tell me what's wrong." I told her, leaning onto her thighs. "Whatever it is, it'll be okay. I'm here for you."

She wiped her tears and huffed, "I'm fucking pregnant."

"Bitch- Bye who?!"

She sobbed, "Davi! I can't have his baby- Robyn is going to kill me-"

"This isn't about Robyn right now. This is about you. What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to get an abortion."

"Then don't. You're going to have to talk to him though."

She wiped her eye, "He blocked me..."

I groaned, pulling my phone out my back pocket and passing it to her, "Put his number in and call until he answers."

She shook her head, "I ain't calling him."

"Bitch that's his baby. What you mean?"

She groaned loudly, "Why couldn't Robyn get me pregnant!?"

"She doesn't have a dick?" She glared at me and I shrugged, "What? It's the truth."

She ignored me, dialing his number in and standing up. "I don't want to call him with you here."

I waved her away, "Go. Good luck."

As she walked out, Bey walked in. I rolled my eyes, "Why do you keep coming over here?"

She came to me, grabbing my jaw and pecking my lips. "I missed you too."

"I didn't miss you at all."

Bey took her shirt off, climbing onto my bed and I watched her weirdly. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Are you so close to me?"

"Because I love you lady."

I hummed, opening up my phone. By every second she was coming closer and at this point, I was glaring at her.

She threw her arm over my torso and laid her head on my chest. "You smell good. I love the way you smell."

"Can you get off of me?" I asked.

"If you really wanted me off of you, you would've pushed me off."

I pushed her off of me and she just came right back, this time throwing her leg on me as well. I groaned, "Bey I don't fucking like you."

"Yes you do. Why is Moin crying?"

"I'll tell you later." I'm not telling her cheating ass shit.

"Ok. Can I have a kiss please?"