51

"Promise you won't do anything

"Promise you won't do anything." I told Onika, keeping her down by her chest. I'd just told her about what happened yesterday, "She was just tipsy as hell."

She scoffed, "When you tipsy you not dumb. You should know to control yourself."

I shrugged, "It doesn't matter anyway because I don't want her, I want you. She's just someone I have following me, I don't even follow back."

"Okay? Let go of me. I don't even know why you was talking to her."

I groaned. How did this become my fault? "I was just being nice. She's Sanaiis cousin."

"Stop being nice to bitches then!"

I raised my brow, "Why you yelling at me? I ain't even do nothing."

She sucked her teeth, pushing my hand off her chest and sitting up. She had that look in her eyes, that she usually gets when she's mad. "I ain't even mad at you. I'm mad that I can't beat that bitch ass."

"Not right now. You're pregnant."

She leaned on her shoulder, turning her head to look at me with squinted eyes. "No, really?" She asked sarcastically.

Ok rude ass bitch.

"Anyways." I dismissed that, standing. "I might go home for clothes for tonight. Do you want to come with me?"

She raised her brow, "What if your dad is there?"

"What about him? He wouldn't do shit to you."

She shrugged, "You have clothes here." Her arms reached out for me. "Help me up."

"Girl you is not that pregnant. Get up on your own."

She rolled her eyes, "Bey. Help me."

I helped her up and laughed. She was mugging me. "Why you always got a stank face?" I asked her.

"Me!? You the one that be looking at me like you disgusted or some shit."

I bucked my neck and crunched my face up. "I never look at you like that."

"Yes you do." She said with so much sass, resting her hand on her hip. "You stay looking disgusted. Your face will tell me everything that you aren't saying. It's been like that since the minute I met you."

"Baby I'm not disgusted by you." I replied.

She cackled, "I never said that. I just know you be thinking of some shit you shouldn't be."

I hummed, "Sometimes I think about my first child, but I don't feel anyway towards you because of it."

"Oh, I already knew that." She shrugged like it was nothing and started her walk to the closet.

I raised my brow. She's so.... I don't even know. She's just herself. Like I've never met anyone like this girl.

"Should I wear something big so they can't see my stomach?"