10

Never mind

Never mind. Onika is weird.

I really like her but she just keeps doing stupid shit. She fought kianna twice more. Well she really fought her one more time but her, Robyn and that girl that I still didn't know had jumped her.

The beef was never that deep. I told her that and she threatened to jump me too. Her friends go along with anything she tells them. Not in she's the leader way but more in a I'll do whatever for this girl and I don't like that because they won't tell her she's wrong.

Especially the one I didn't know. She was tall and dark. Everything about her was gorgeous, if I met her before Onika I don't know who I'd like right now.

I haven't talked to her though. She wasn't talking to me anyways. We got into an argument through text this morning. It wasn't pretty, she is scary. Onika made me very upset so I changed her name in my phone.

dummy: Leave me alone nigga I'm not feeling you no more.

:nigga what? you texted me?😭 and wtf did i even do?
:come over

dummy: No
dummy: Y tf that girl pressing me so bad if u not fucking with her no more? Ik you're lying I'll slap her and u
dummy: And yk that... that's what i'm not getting
dummy: U literally know how I am and how I get but you like getting under my skin.

:u have some type of issues that u rlly need to fix
:like the shit is annoying now

dummy: I promise u I don't gaf ab nothing u say
dummy: Ur talking ab me having issues like I don't have a valid reason to be mad?
dummy: Like bitch ur weird. Omm when I see you Im slapping the shit out of u. Idc ab u being a dyke bitch.

:me a dyke bitch? lmao ok
:like ur mad as hell rn for what?
:u literally know where I live......

I liked Onika but if she really tries to fight me I'll call my sisters to jump her, I don't care.

dummy: Say I won't pull up rn?

:ok but for what tho? if u come over here my sisters will beat the shit out of u😭
:like fr ur not safe or untouchable... idk who told you u r but ur not

dummy: I fw solange but I'll beat the shit out of her stop playing.
dummy: I don't even want to tell u ab ur other sister. all y'all can kma

:crazy asf thinking u can beat up solo. I won't even need her. Any of my sister would beat u tf up

dummy: Who Kelly? LMAOAO
dummy: Lol ok. I know 4 niggas she sucked off, she really ain't touching shit🤣

What? "Kelly!" I stood from my bed quickly going to find my sisters. "Solange!" Yes I was mad, I wanted to call Tiny every disrespectful name in the book and put my hands on her.