27

Momma woke me up early this morning, wanted to spend the entire day with me

Momma woke me up early this morning, wanted to spend the entire day with me. I knew she only wanted this so she could talk to me about the other day.

Solange and I still haven't talked, she didn't come home last night or the night before and stopped sharing her location with me but I knew she talked to momma already.

I was upset, Solange said she hated me and I've never heard that come out of her mouth seriously before. It was throwing me completely off because the argument wasn't even that serious.

Momma had me at homo depot, in the garden center. Handing me this tiny plant she spoke, "Put this in the cart and come help me."

She pointed to the heavy bag of soil and I groaned but picked it up anyways and put two of them into the cart.

"You're all healed up Bey?" Momma asked me, pushing down onto my abdomen.

"Yeah. I'm all good."

"Good." She grabbed the cart and started walking with me following closely behind her. "What's that in your waistband? You have a gun?" She asked, pulling me beside her like I was still her 9 year old baby.

"I've always had a gun." She acts like she doesn't know who she married.

"But you hold it on you like that now? You never did that before?"

I shrugged, "It's for the best."

"Mhm." She glanced at me, squinting her eyes. "I hope you haven't been contacting that girl Giselle."

My eyes rolled unintentionally and I took a step back from momma so she wouldn't hit me. "I'm not!"

"Girl lower your voice."

Sighing, I held onto the cart with one hand. "I haven't talked to her since everything went down. I'm completely done with her, you don't have to worry about that."

"Okay, good. Now what about Solange?"

"What about her?"

"This isn't a joke Bey, your sister is hurt by the shit you said."

I shrugged, "Well I'm hurt too."

"So you're doing all this because Solange said she was traumatized with this situation?"

That wasn't fully true but what did Solange go through that had anything to do with my relationship with Tiny? I never told her to fight that girl so many times and I damn sure didn't ask her to be there for me while I was wounded. I don't like getting that thrown into my face.

"What does she have to be traumatized about? She just felt like using that word because nothing happened to her."

Momma sucked her teeth and glared at me. "Do you think anybody wants to see their sister barely able to take care of herself or even sit up without crying? I understand that it didn't happen to her but you have to understand that she saw this shit coming before it even happened, as well as kelly."