44

Wrapping Onikas hair into my fist, I yanked her head back

Wrapping Onikas hair into my fist, I yanked her head back. With each thrust our skin smacked together and she let out a shaky moan, shutting her eyes tight.

"Beyoncé!" She panted, reaching back and holding me by the back of my thigh.

I was trying to keep my moans quiet but it got harder every time she clenched around me. "Hmm baby?" I whispered into her ear, kissing it.

Her chest heaved and she bit her lip, panting heavily against me. I slowed down and she whimpered, trying to throw her ass back but couldn't since I had her trapped so close to me.

"Babyyy." She dug her nails into my thigh. "Fuck me!"

Letting her hair go, she fell onto all fours and I slapped her ass, "Arch." I demanded, pulling out of her and spreading her legs. I didn't want to cum fast.

She whined, arching her back and stuffing her face into her arm.

Slowly, I slide back inside of her warm walls and held a slow pace as I rubbed along her back.

"I love you Onika." I lustfully spoke. She didn't reply, since she most likely was biting her own lip. I slammed into her once, causing her to yelp out and grab onto a pillow.

"Oh my gawd!"

"You love me?" I asked, speeding up my thrust and starting to fuck her roughly. I had a tight grip on her hips so with every hard thrust, she couldn't get too far.

"Yesss! Fuck! I love youuu!" She moaned loudly, grabbing onto the sheets. "Don't stop!" I wasn't going to.

Her body began shaking and by the way she was clenching around me, I knew she was cumming.

"Beyyy! I'm cumminggg" Her moans were literally heaven and the tighter she got around me the more I could feel myself about to nut as well.

She let go of my thigh, letting her body fall on the bed.

I groaned, "I'm 'bout to get yo ass pregnant, for real."

"Cum in me." She demanded, pulsating around me. I could tell she was clenching herself, most likely making her own orgasm better. "Shitttt!"

I came deep inside of her, going limp on top of her body as she slowly grinded, keeping some friction going.

Turning her, she kissed my cheek before grabbing my face and opening my mouth with her lips. I was in complete euphoric state right now so I barely kissed her back.

She didn't care though, kept that tongue in my mouth, just exploring and sucking on my lips.

She had finally pulled away from me, leaving my lips covered in her saliva. Grabbing her by her neck, I pulled her back to me, kissing her the way I wanted.

She moaned into my mouth, still grinding on me.

I knew she wanted more so when I had finally got up from on top of her, I flipped her over. My nut was leaking from inside of her and my mouth watered.