60

"Hold on bitch! I can't walk!" I cackled loudly, holding onto the top of the car as Robyn went to pick up Moin before she fell right to the ground

"Hold on bitch! I can't walk!" I cackled loudly, holding onto the top of the car as Robyn went to pick up Moin before she fell right to the ground. "Ain't shit funny!"

"Get your drunk ass in the car!"

Robyn groaned as she damn near threw Lámoin into the back seat. All I could do was shake my head. "I could've stayed home with my bitch."

"You could've, but you still ain't." Moin started with me, leaning to the front of the car.

I turned my head to her, mushing her face back. She was so damn close, we could've kissed. "Bitch moveee!"

She grabbed my head, pulling me closer to her and I smelled all that liquor. "Stop acting like you don't love me!"

Robyn started up her car. "I hate when y'all bitches get drunk."

Moin let go of me, turning to Robyn instead. "You got a problem?"

"Leave me alone girl."

"Nah I wanna know, we can deal with it right here, right now."

Robyn turned to her, pursing her lips. "Yeah I gotta problem. What you gon' do about it?"

Moin grinned and I knew exactly what was gonna happen. I turned my head, hearing them start to kiss.

"STOP FUCKING WHEN IM IN THE CAR WITH YALL!"

"Bitch what you yelling for? You wanna fight me?" Moin pulled away, mid kiss just to start with me.

"It's whate-" This bitch done put my in a choke hold from the back. I sat up on my knees, so I'd be able to turn around and I grabbed her shirt, forcing her back into her seat.

I was bent over the front of the car, slamming her against the back seat. "Bitch stop playing with me!"

She grabbed my neck, yanking me forward. Damn, I forgot how strong she was.

"Let me go, 'fore I kill yo stupid ass!" She threatened.

I licked my lips, turning to Rob for a second. "I'm sorry, aight?" I apologized before hand before I jumped over the seat and started fighting this bitch.

We were swinging on each other in the back seat and eventually, I ended up on top of her with both of my hands wrapped around her throat.

"Who you gon kill ho? WHO!?"

She bucked her hips up and I hit my head on the top of the car.

I heard Robyn suck her teeth and the car came to a complete stop. I was too busy fighting Moin to look up but soon Robyn opened the back door and damn near dragged me out.

"Nah let me get to that bitch! I just hit my head!"

"Oh please hoe! I beat your fucking ass!" Moon yelled back.