45

Moin rang the doorbell maybe thirty times, being her usual annoying self

Moin rang the doorbell maybe thirty times, being her usual annoying self. Bey followed me to the door but ended up going to the kitchen anyways.

"You're fucking fat!"

She cackled, "I'm just hungry!"

Opening the door, I raised my brow when I saw my brothers behind Moin. All except Kelly.

"Happy birthday Nika!" Moin jumped on me, with gifts in her hand. I pushed her ass right off because why the fuck did she bring all they asses here.

"Y'all good?" I asked, seriously.

"Yeah we good, we came to be with you on your birthday." Eli spoke first while Drae just slide past me with Moin. I let them in, but these niggas got some ass kissing to do.

"Okay well Beyoncé is here so unless y'all got some apology going for her, y'all not coming up in here and ruining my birthday." I sassed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We got you Nic." Shawn said, stretching his arm out that held a tiny box.

"Yeah we actually came to apologize so get out the way Tiny." I looked up at Tae, screaming when he literally picked me up and moved me out the way.

They all came in, damn near making me fall but Eli held my arm. "Look at your little ass."

Snatching my arm back, I punched him and went to the kitchen to talk to Bey.

She heard all of them come in and had her brow raised.

"Baby they want to talk to you."

She sucked her teeth, taking the fruit snacks that she loved to eat and came to me.

"I'm not talking to Kelly. I'll fucking murder him."

Reaching up, I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips, calming her nerves. "He's not here baby. I would not allow him in this house."

She hummed with a nod and pecked my lips once more before going to where they all were.

"Hey bumble." Drae nodded at her since he saw her first and stood up with all my brothers. "Come in this room, real quick?"

She agreed and I stood up, getting ready to go with them but they all shook their heads, including her.

"Stay out here baby."

"No."

Eli sucked his teeth. "Onika."

I groaned and turned around, looking at Bey, "Don't let none of these niggas bitch you, aight?"

"I know." She chuckled and pecked my lips.

Turning to my brothers, I pointed into their face. "I'm fighting all y'all niggas behind her so thread fucking lightly."

They nodded, already knowing I wasn't playing before leaving for the kitchen. Moin and I sat in the living room and I mugged the air.

She laughed at me before crawling into my lap. She had a hide smile on her face and put all of my gifts between us. "Which one you gon' open first?" She asked.