9

"You're ignoring me

"You're ignoring me. Why?" Onika shut the door behind her. How the hell did she even get in my house? I was under the blanket with literally no clothes on and pulled it up to my neck. "Huh? You think that shit fun?" She took her sweater off and threw it the the side.

"Don't hit me Onika. I'm not fighting you butt naked."

"Ok." She took a step back, crossing her arms. "So hurry up and get dressed." She made a hand movement, basically rushing me before crossing her arms back over her chest.

Sighing, I stood up, not even caring that I was fully naked. I was getting dressed anyways. "Don't hit me no way. I'll hit you back, dead ass."

"I don't care. I can fight."

I slowly put on my clothes while she stood on the other side of my room, waiting.

"Please nic. I don't want to fight with you." I put on a shirt, not needing a bra. "I really don't."

When she saw I was done she made her way to me. "I don't want to fight either." She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me. "I missed you, don't ignore me again."

She would be lying if she says her intentions on coming here wasn't to fight with me but I still hugged her back.

"I thought you were mad at me." I replied.

"I was but not enough to leave you alone. You ignored my calls and text, don't do that." She grumbled while I tried pulling away from her but she just held me tighter.

"Why were you mad at me?" Because I didn't do shit. I forced us to sit on the bed and she finally let go of me but held both of my hands, laying her head on me.

"It's not your fault. I just felt like I was out here making a fool of myself fighting your bitches. People think I'm out here fighting over you but I'm not, she disrespected me."

"Fuck what people think. You know what really happened. Kianna is fighting over me, you're not. That's the difference between y'all, that's why I'm with you and not her."

Onika didn't have to worry. I didn't even follow Ki anymore. I never even had sex with her, she needed to relax.

"I know but that bitch just pissed me off." She sighed, letting go of me and standing. "I don't want to be on your bed with my outside clothes." She started stripping and she had these boy shorts on under her sweats.

"You need a shirt?" She nodded and I pointed to my dresser. I'm too lazy to get up right now. Out of all the shirts in there she took a designer one before putting it on and getting back into bed.

"You're annoying. You could've got a simple t-shirt outta there."

"Shhh." She put her hand over my mouth, taking my phone. She went straight to the camera and started recording. "Hey youtube!" Her tongue stuck out before she put the camera to my face, removing her hand from my mouth. "Look at my girlfriend y'all, she's so cute."