38

tinyyy: my dad is a bitch

tinyyy: my dad is a bitch. i fucking hate him.

I woke up to this text and sighed. There was more.

tinyyy: he literally isn't trying to get me out anymore bc i'm "disrespectful" like he hasn't been doing bullshit since I was born.
:but it's cool. My mother is doing more than him anyways.
:my trail date is next week. pray for me baby.
:and you better be there. im not playing and idgaf what anybody else will say. u better be there.

:fuck him! he was talking to my dad about us as if we aren't grown ass women
: AND ur mom should've been handling it. Your dad ain't nothing but street smart, your mom is everything in the book

No literally. They argue so much but really, her mother was smart as hell with a bad attitude.

:but i'll be there. should I bring Solo just in case?
:a lil scared lol

tinyyy: don't be scared. ain't nobody ever gon do shit to you.
:my brothers know better, first of all. my parents also know how I can get. but yea bring her for your support

:ok! i love how you stay tryna protect me even when you're not even around.
:i swear when you get out, i'm getting you pregnant

tinyyy: LMAO NO UR NOT

:I am though #trappingszn
:and i'm so serious. keep thinking I'm playing

tinyyy: don't start this baby bullshit again. I WILL make you wrap up.

:what they did in that show baby daddy? Poke some holes in that bitch

tinyyy: hell no.
:that should actually be illegal and i would beat tf out of you

:😩😩
:can't wait

tinyyy: YK I CANT SEE EMOJIS.
:but i'm so serious, don't be mad when i beat u tf up if u poke holes in the condom.
:cause you would definitely deserve that ass whooping

:LIKE I SAID! i can't wait
:i wonder how my angel baby would look right now.

She wasn't texting me back now so I got up and went to make something to eat. I was starving. I remember the first time I was at Onikas house and she cooked me a good ass dinner.

I honestly miss her and prayed she wasn't getting her ass beat in jail and just wasn't telling me.

Momma came into the kitchen as I put my pancakes into the toaster and sat by the island. She didn't say anything but just looked at me. It eventually got uncomfortable and I was forced to look back at her.