30

I felt a stinging slap connect with my cheek, forcing me to jump out of my sleep

I felt a stinging slap connect with my cheek, forcing me to jump out of my sleep. Beyoncé was standing over me, staring at me like she hated me. I wanted to hit her back but honestly it wasn't worth it.

I honestly didn't want to go to Jail. I'm already in her house, with a restraining order already against me.

She grabbed my arm, flinging me up from her bed. "Onika get the fuck out of my house." She gritted out. Ok, so maybe she really doesn't want to see me.

I tried pulling my arm back but failed as she basically dragged me. "Bey please. I need to talk to you."
She wasn't listening to me, kept dragging me like a doll. I couldn't even try to hold myself up.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck." She opened the door and it was honestly starting to get too much for me. I just wanted to talk and she was manhandling me which made me want to punch her in the head.

My anger was rising and I just wanted to cry because I couldn't defend myself. Also, I was scared her parents would come out and see me so I couldn't yell. AND, I didn't want to hit Beyoncé because honestly, I think she might beat my ass for real.

"Go!" She yelled, yanking me harder.

Unintentionally my eyes started to water as I held onto her door frame. "Beyoncé please!" I whisper yelled, grabbing her shirt. "I just need to talk to you! We can't talk?"

She finally looked at me. Her eye twitched and she roughly let go of me, sending me back a bit. "Fine. Go to the living room."

I shook my head, "We can't talk in there. Your parents can't see me."

She sucked her teeth, pushing me by my shoulder into the room and shutting the door. "You have 5 minutes."

I was a little nervous. Beyoncé was too calm after getting stabbed. "You don't have to keep putting your hands on me." I huffed, fixing my hoodie.

"Bitch if you don't talk." I glanced at the wall for a second. Bey doesn't even talk like this. "Hurry the fuck up Onika!"

But I can't slap her for disrespecting me? Fine.

"I just want to know why you cheated on me. Did I deserve it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "You fucked her out of all bitches?"

She laughed lowly, leaning onto the closed door. "Bitch I saw you leave the club with that nigga."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't act clueless Onika. I will slap the shit out of you." She mugged.

"Why the fuck are you even talking like that? You don't even talk like that, nor do you get down like that."

"Don't try to change the fucking subject! What did you do when you left with that nigga?"

I'm so confused. "What nigga?"

She sucked her teeth. "The day before you saw me tonguing down your sister. Where the fuck was we at the night before?"