67

I jumped up on the counter, talking to my mother

I jumped up on the counter, talking to my mother. I pouted, "I miss my daughter and my wife."

Momma glared at me. "If you miss your daughter, go pick her up but leave Onika alone."

"Can you actually believe she calls herself trying to break up with me?" I shook my head, "And you're seriously feeding into her nonsense."

"Y'all need to leave each other alone."

I cringed. I'm fine off that, Onika can have her moment but I'll be back with her and my kids. "She's literally pregnant, I should be with her."

Momma scoffed, "Not when you're stressing her out like that.."

"Mom I made one mistake-"

"One mistake where!?" Her eyes widened and she looked around. "Bey you've caused that girl enough problems. Leave her be."

"She caused me a lot of problems too! Do you not remember her literally stabbing me?"

Momma glared at me. "Oh I definitely remember. Do you want to know what else I remember?"

"Not really." She was just going to air me out.

"I remember you sleeping with her blood sister then her stabbing you then she being sent away and y'all both had restraining orders against each other. But still went and slept with each other again and to
make it even better, you got back with her and had a baby. It must've been going real good if you went and got her pregnant. So what Id like to know is when are you going to stop using the excuse that she stabbed you years ago? Because it's getting old. Especially when you forgave her for it and you're the one that wants the relationship now. While you stay doing single stuff."

I pursed my lips with a simple roll to the eyes, not saying anything.

"Exactly Beyoncé. Get out of my face before you upset me."

I huffed, "Mom tell me what I'm supposed to do!"

"Leave that girl alone!"

I rolled my eyes again. "We literally have a baby together and one on the way."

"Is that supposed to erase the fact that you cheated on her?"

"I didn't cheat!"

"Yes you did. Anybody with a right mind would confirm it. Why are you even like this Beyoncé? You've been in therapy all your childhood. You were never like this before."

I sighed, "Are you disappointed in me?"

"No, I'm not disappointed in you. I just want you to make better decisions." I knew she lying to make me feel better but it was ok.

She turned her back and I quickly stole a piece of bacon as dad walked up into the kitchen with Kelly right behind him.

He grinned at me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "It's good to see you here. Now we just need Solo."