17

Rob had me and Moin out with her and Josey all day

Rob had me and Moin out with her and Josey all day. Today was his birthday and he didn't want to spend it with anybody except for his momma and aunties. He didn't even want his bum ass daddy here with him.

Josey knows we spoil him all the time so now that it's his birthday, he was going to ask us for every and anything. At first we went to the mall, we all bought him a new pair of shoes but I got myself one that matched his but were adult sizes.

Robyn bought him everything she wanted for him and everything he wanted before we left out the mall. He wanted to eat at a buffet and Moin was ready to fight Robyn about it because she wanted to as well.

We ended up going though. Josey gets whatever he wants today.

"Sit next to me auntie." Josey smiled big, looking up at me.

"Me?" Moin asked, pointing to herself.

"Girl you know he is not talking to you, go sit over there with your girlfriend." I mushed her and say next to Josey who was laughing at us.

"She is not my girlfriend." She sucked her teeth but sat next to Rob.

Josey and I went to go get our foods immediately after sitting. It's always that always two seconds of sitting before getting your food at a buffet.

Josey had this little slice of pizza and these dough balls covered in powdered sugar. He barely got anything.

Me on the other hand, I was eating good. Moins skinny ass came back with a plate bigger than mines, she was going to eat all of that though and I was going to steal some. I didn't even see the shrimp.

"Nani stop looking at my food." She put her middle finger up and quickly putting it away before Josey could lift his head.

"I'm telling mommy." He tried kicking her under the table but his little legs couldn't reach.

"Boy I'll beat your mommy up."

Rob came, set her food down and plucked Moins head. "Be quiet."

We ate, talked and joked the entire time. Josey kept throwing slick shots at Moin, he loved arguing with her. I'm sure it brought him enjoyment because she'll actually argue with him and not try to be sweet about it because he's a kid.

"Boy you're bored! Argue with ya momma!"

"You always bring up her!"

Robyn and I were dying, trying not to choke.

"Of course I do, look at her." Moon rolled her neck, holding a shrimp up.

"Look at your lace!"

I cackled lowly, throwing my head back. "Tiny hush."  Rob pinched my knee from under the table. "Got these white folks looking over here."

I turned my head, staring this white lady dead in her eyes since she was already looking at me. "What nigga?" I mugged and she quickly looked away, mumbling to her man.