6

I felt my phone vibrating but it was like my body wouldn't wake

I felt my phone vibrating but it was like my body wouldn't wake. I couldn't open my eyes yet, I was so tired that the vibrations didn't even bother me. The phone stopped ringing but started again, and again and again. I had to force myself up and answer it, not even checking who it was?

"Hello?"

"Delete my fucking number, pussy!" Onika was cussing me out, for what? "I swear to god if I see you I'm beating the shit outta you!" She was actually yelling at me. What the fuck did I even do?

"What did I even do bro?" I woke up immediately. Onika was talking to me through this phone like I was her opp or something.

"Fuck you nigga." She hung up on me before she could tell me what I even did.

I called back like three times and she didn't answer any. I left her a voice mail, what is going on with me?

"Girl if you don't answer your fucking phone. Yelling at me like your dumb. You act like I won't pull up to your house."

She knows I will. I have time, every damn day. I called one more time and she finally answered.

"On my mother, if you pull up to my house, I'm stabbing you."

"So tell me what I did? Cause I know I been good." I literally haven't did anything disloyal towards her.

"Why it's bitches in my phone tryna come to me as a woman? Are you fucking dumb?"

"Who is bitches?"

"Bitch stop playing with me."

"Bitch don't- OOU!" She hung up on me again. See? Now I have to pull up to her house again! I took care of all my morning hygienes before going to Solos room. I knew she would be up because she's really a morning person.

"Come with me."  I busted in her room by accident and she mugged me from the middle of her floor, "Sorry I just really need you to come with me."

She stood from the ground, "Sure. Where we going?" She threw a sweater on over her crop top and slid on the slides I bought her before she went to college.

"Onikas house," I threw her the keys because I knew she wanted to start the car so I let her. I drove though.

"What you so scared for?"

"She said if she see me she gon' beat me up and if I pull up to her house she's stabbing me." I'm a little scared because she actually might.

"Wow Bey. You're such a bitch."

"Shut up." I pulled up to her house and made Solo come with me in case anything happened. There was another car there so incase she jumped me, I had Solange.

I rang her doorbell until she opened the door and as soon as she saw me she swung on me, aiming right for my face. If I didn't move she probably would've knocked me out cold.