26

I jumped on Moin as soon as we got close enough

I jumped on Moin as soon as we got close enough. It was exciting seeing my family after 9 damn months. "I missed you Nani!" She tightly wrapped her arms around me. I knew she missed me most. We didn't even want to let go of each other but since we had to, I finally pulled away and hopped down her tall frame.

She was crying, like always.

"I missed you too baby, stop crying." I grinned, rubbing her arms. I missed my evil twin.

Kelly picked me up with his strong arms and flung my body to the left. "Fat ass girl."

"Boy put me down!"

Drae came up beside me and squared up with my stiff body hanging into the air. "How old you is now?"

"Stop! MA!" I called for help but she didn't come near. I didn't want late birthday punches.

Momma gritted out "Leave her alone." I knew momma was upset with me. She had me in anger management and every time she visited me, I had to deal with her scolding. "Get in the car." She crossed her arms and walked to the drivers seat.

Drae swung on me, punching me right on my leg. He thinks I'm a fucking man the way he hits me "OU! LET ME GO" This shit hurt, and it was actually pissing me off.

Drae flung away from me by the impact of Moins strong ass fist. She slapped him right in his bald head, cussing at him and forcing him farther away. "Stop fucking touching her, you don't hear her yelling?" She quickly turned to Kelly, "And put her down!" Her hand raised to punch him right in the back but before she could he dropped me and ran to the car.

"Strong ass girl."

I slapped him, "Shut the fuck up."

Ma opened the car door, leaning her foot out and glaring at us. "Get in the car now!"

The ride was silent for a while since momma had a stank ass attitude. It was a long ride, but I was starving. "Ma, can we get food please?" The last time I was in an asylum, Ma got me my first big mac when I was let out. But I was 13 at that time, I had an excuse. Now, I knew she was disappointed in me.

She glared at me, then looked back to the road. She didn't even say anything, so I just left it alone.

"I missed you so damn much Nani." Moan was attached to my hip. Clingy was an understatement for this girl. She stayed on me or at least near me. I didn't mind though. It made me feel really wanted by her which makes me feel good. I knew she felt the same way about me when I got into a mood where I only wanted to be around Moin.

Being surrounded by men honestly made me real attached to my lady friends. Robyn and Moin. They were basically my sisters.

"I missed you too. Where's Robyn?" I know this bitch wasn't busy today out of all days.

"She's meeting us at the house. There wasn't enough space, and I wasn't giving up my spot." She turned to me, grinning brightly. You could tell her crybaby ass was crying. "I'm so happy you're home." She frowned.