39

My brothers came to see me today since literally NONE of them could've made it to my trial

My brothers came to see me today since literally NONE of them could've made it to my trial. I wasn't really mad because they've been there every other time and they have lives of their own.

When I saw them, I got happy. Even when I saw Shawn, and knowing I don't like his ass.

Even Kelson was here. "Hey Kelly!"  I hugged him while the rest of them mugged us.

"So you don't see us here?" Andrea said.

I laughed and gave all of them a hug before sitting down.

"So how's it been in here?" Kelly asked.

I shrugged, but still told them. "It's not that bad. I work most of the time, and nobody has tried to kill me so it's not horrible."

I couldn't have 5 people in here so the only ones that came to see me today was Andrea, Kelly and Shawn.

They started telling me about their lives and I listened. I'm pissed that I couldn't make it to my nieces birthday party but at least I got to talk to her on the phone.

Andrea told me all about her party and how it was filled with little kids and my cousins and family.

"I wish I was there but... you know."

They laughed, "You need to stop fighting out here. Especially with Kianna, the shit getting old."

"I'm done. I'm completely over that."

Shawn leaned onto the concrete table, "You still messing with bumble though. So no it ain't."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop worrying about us. We good. Worry about yourself."

"Now I can't worry about you? Onika this the second time you in jail because of her."

Kelly put his hand up, speaking after Shawn. "And look, we not even tryna come at you with no weird shit. We genuinely care about you, as your older brothers."

I nodded, "And I understand that, but listen to me. Bey not going no where. So don't even bring her up, cause she good. Yeah she did some crazy shit but at the end of the day, I decided to come back to her and that's my business. We good where we at right now."

"Oh really?" Shawn spoke with a raised brow.

I raised mines just like him, mugging him. "Nigga what the fuck is going on with you? You being all passive aggressive, say something!" I didn't mean to come off like that.

Honestly it's because I'm the only girl. Having ONLY brothers will do that.

Before Shawn could open his mouth, Andrea did. "We think she might have a baby with Ki."

He had to be lying. I leaned up, staring at them. "I'm not playing with y'all. Okay?"

"We not playing Nic. Kianna pregnant right now. The timeline is just adding up, but we don't know for sure."