18

"Oh- Fuck!" I yelped, crying out and reaching my hand up to my god

"Oh- Fuck!" I yelped, crying out and reaching my hand up to my god. "Beyyyy." Bey fucked me raw, pulling my hair and using my body as if I was her personal sex toy. She didn't care about my whines or my scratches and gripping at the sheets.

"Cum one more time for me lil mama." She slapped my ass, taking hard deep strokes into me. I loved the way she would talk to me during sex. How was I not supposed to fall in love? It's been damn near a month since I told her I loved her, she still hadn't said it back, but she continued fucking me like I was her wife and her hoe at the same time.

"Mmm mm." She brought her lips into her mouth, trying to hide her moans but eventually gave up. Beyonce shut her eyes, continuing to drill me until she started pulsating around me and trying to keep herself from cumming.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, throwing this ass back on her and fucking her back. "Nut all in me baby." I had a plan b waiting for me already.

"Fuckk" She groaned, opening her eyes and pushing aggressively onto my back dimples, forcing me to lay flat on the bed so she could hold me down and fuck my shit up.

Her hips went fast, like she was on a mission. She had my body squirming and jerking while she fucked me like she hated me, keeping me in one place and not letting me raise up at all. "Ohhh shit!" Tears flooded my vision and I grabbed the sheets, needing something to keep my body from fulling shutting down.

She came in me, groaning and moaning above me until her body went limp on me. She laid flat on me, still thrusting to help me reach my climax. I was cumming in no time, squirted all over her and she loved this shit. "Good job mama" She smiled weakly, pulling the hair from my face and kissing my cheek.

Beyonce was still leaking inside me, she didn't let the rush of my fluids squirting from inside me bother her. She continued letting her seed loose in my walls and claiming them because she knew they were hers.

I was breathing all hard, both of our sweaty bodies on each other and none of us cared. I wanted to go all night long with her if she let me. I was willing to let this girl put babies in me. The way she fucked me alone was almost enough but damn the way she treated me even when we weren't having sex was definitely way more than enough.

I'm thankful I didn't meet her when I was that 16 year old horny teen, buying vibrators and playing with my clit to satisfy myself. If I had known her, I would've been a teen mom for sure.

The side of my face laid flat on the mattress when she decided to pull my hair up into a bun. "One more round pretty girl." She smirked, kissing my cheek and pulling out of me. She said one more round the last time, I'm dying.

She flipped me onto my back and my head shook but I was too late, she was already back inside of my already cum filled walls.

She made me cum two more times, by then my body was numb and the euphoric state was starting to feel like I would pass out.