32

Moin had came over once I called her, telling her I was back home

Moin had came over once I called her, telling her I was back home. She didn't know I was at Beyoncés house; nobody does. If I decide on telling someone, it'll definitely be Moin. She won't judge me and if she does, it won't be brutal.

Still, I didn't want to tell her.

I still felt embarrassed, now even more hurt. Beyoncé had a death wish, the way she was moving and I'm being real cool, trying to give her a chance to redeem herself but I could see a through her now.

She was a liar, not only to me but to Kianna as well. Fuck her too, that bitch was spiteful. She must've been waiting for me to get locked away; been wanting Bey all to herself. Now I'm back and I bet you Bey won't even think about calling that phone.

I didn't get to beat her ass before I got locked away. She still has that ass whooping waiting for her. AND when I do finally beat her ass, I'll make sure she feels all this anger with her miserable ass.

For Beyoncé, I went to her house just to talk and I was proud of myself for not putting my hands on her that entire time there but the way she was testing me, I should've beat her ass.

It was like she didn't care about what she did, and if she did, than not enough. You should be on your knees begging me to forgive you after doing some shit like that. Bey was very prideful all of a sudden, nothing like she was a year ago.

You see how bitches will change on you. Fucking crazy.

Moin brought me food though, lifting my whole spirit. I could never see how people didn't like her. She was my bitch x10, I'd ruin my life behind this girl. Literally.

"Nani you been acting weird." She spoke, crossing her legs. "Where were you at?"

Fuck it, I might just tell her a little. "Remember when you were telling me just to go talk to Bey? Well I did."

"Really!? Oh my god! How was it?" She was shocked because this wasn't like me. I didn't chase but I felt like I was chasing.

"It wasn't that bad."

She nodded, pulling on her angles. "So what happened?"

"Long story short, she thought I was fucking around on her with this nigga from New York. Whole time Bey was being dumb, fucked that bitch cause she felt like I was doing her dirty."

"Hell no. That's not why she been fucking on Kianna." She was in disbelief because nobody would ever think Beyonce is this dumb and childish. "Did she even apologize?"

I shrugged, sipping on my coffee. "Not really, she was acting weird. But I got something for that ass. Both of 'em, they gon' feel this anger until it goes away."

She smirked before asking, "Both of 'em?"

"Both of them! They both got me fucked up! They literally only fucked each other to spite me. Bey don't want her. She playing with bitches feelings. She got the right bitch though cause I ain't never letting nobody play with me like that again."