22

I hated being in love

I hated being in love. There was a urge inside of me that made me want to slap every single person around us and every bitch that even looked at Beyoncé for too long. Why couldn't we just stay home? Partying is fun but damn these bitches were ruining my time here.

Beyoncé was talking to some girl right now and I could see all through her thotish ways. I mean do you, but leave my woman out of it.

My hand stayed on Beu hip, showing she was my territory. I wasn't going to make a scene until I saw how touchy, flirty the girl was getting with my Beyonce.

I stood on the side of Beyonce, with my arm wrapped around her. It was obvious she came with me and it was even more obvious that this bitch didn't care. She didn't even greet me and I've been standing here the whole time. Bey didn't even say shit about it..

"It was really nice seeing you, bumble. You have my number, don't be a stranger." She touched Beys firm arm.

I couldn't help but snicker and slap her hand away. "Stop fuckin' touching her." I looked up, glaring at both of their dumb asses.

She had finally looked at me, raising her brow. "Excuse me?"

Bey felt my arm unwrapping around her waist and totally dismissed the girl, pulling me away and to our booth where everybody else was.

She leaned down, whispering huskily into my ear. "You can't go one day without causing trouble?"

I grinned bitterly, holding onto her forearm tight. "I could've done much worse." That bitch was disrespectful, I should've done worse. "Keep playing in these bitches face. You gon' be real mad when I leave with a nigga."

She snickered, "You don't even like niggas."

Moin and Robyn were here too, so I went to them. It was obvious they were party girls. Moin was shaking her ass on Robs lap and Robyn's hands stayed on her body.

I sat next to them, leaning into Robyn's ear. "Take your hand out that girls skirt." She laughed at me but did it anyways.

Moin sat still in her lap, turning towards me and speaking loudly over the music, "We saw you over there getting jealous."

"I wasn't getting jealous. That bitch was disrespecting me right in my face."

"Beyoncé or the girl?"

I shrugged, "Both of 'em."

"You leaving with us or Bey?" Robyn asked, resting her hand on Moins back, rubbing up the exposed skin.

I looked over, searching for Beyonce. She was talking to another fucking bitch, laughing and taking little sips. I squinted my eyes because why is she laughing so hard?

"I'm going with y'all."

Beyoncé