-Swaggy the dragon-

Leo passed them some sandwiches from his pack. Teqi had moved from her spot behind Piper, so now she was behind Leo, and thankfully he didn't smell like grease after one of the coldest showers in the world. The sandwiches were good, salami and cheese. She hadn't eaten dinner last night, and all she had had was some breath mints from Leo's magical tool belt.

"I cant believe Khione, she looked so pretty." Piper mumbled through her avocado sandwich. Teqi turned around from where she had been trying to get the ice of her knives, she had put some band aids on her neck, but it still stung. She had to save the ambrosia.

"Who is Khione?" She asked. J

ason leant around a slumped piper, "Trust me, dude," he said. "Snow may be pretty, but up close it's cold and nasty." 

Teqi had to agree, whenever her father or Chiron decided to make it snow, she had stayed inside all day forcing Will and Tony to have a Marvel movie marathon with her. Sure, tech wasn't allowed, but the few times Thalia dropped by camp she brought back DVD's.                                                                      Plus, Silena had gotten Beck to make a DVD player, hence The Greatest High School Musical Marathon In History. 

She would probably cry if she ever heard 'We're all in this together 'again.

Leo fiddled with Festus, and Teqi put her head on his shoulder, "Hey, why don't you give Festus a piercing? Just like, melt a hole in his ear and stick something in," She whispered. 

"That's what she said, and don't be so loud. They don't know I can do this." Leo proceeded to un attach one of Festus's ears and poke some holes through his ear with his burning fingers. He then looped some black bits of wire from his tool belt through.

"Swaggy... Hey, can you give me a piercing?" Teqi asked excitedly. She had got her ears pierced, but they had closed over when she was homeless, it wasn't exactly her biggest priority back then. After protests about cleanliness and blood and infections, Teqi convinced Leo to find a needle. If only they had brought some ice with them from Santas workshop.                                                                  

Leo turned around fully, his back to Festus's head, He was holding what looked like a mini drill, his tongue poking out in concentration. He was so cute. Teqi mentally shook her head, she couldn't actually shake it, because Leo would probably give her a skull piercing. Not quite as cool.

"Mkay, stay still. I haven't actually ever seen a piercing gun up close, but mine can't be that different, soooo, count of three?" he marked the spots on her ears with a pen, and held the gun up. Teqi closed her eyes in anticipation, and then she heard a click and a louder bang go, she hissed in pain as what she assumed was an earring poke through her ear lobe. 

"You didn't even count you asshole! Quick, do the other one before I chicken out!" She muttered through gritted teeth. The next click and bang went off, but she was expecting so it was easier. Teqi tentatively opened her eyes, and saw a grinning Leo right in front of her.

"Swaggy?"

"Swaggy." He agreed, then he grabbed a tissue and pressed it against her ears, pulling it away Teqi saw blood on it.

"Uhhh how much blood is there?" After Leo assured her that it was only a tiny bit, she grabbed the piercing gun and grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Your turn."

The boys smile dropped, then he dropped.