-Melted ken doll-

"Now, you, son of Hephaestus ... yes, I see your future." Another paper fell into the wind god's hands—an old tattered drawing done in colourful crayons. None of them could see what it was of, but it was obviously done by a child, and not an artistically gifted one. Leo took it as if it might be coated in poison. He staggered backward, holding it away from him.

"Leo?" Jason said, frowning. "What is it?"

"Something I—I drew when I was a kid." He folded it quickly and put it in his coat, hands still shaking. "It's ... yeah, it's nothing."                                                                                                                                                                                                   Aeolus laughed menacingly. "Really? Just the key to your success! Now, where were we? Ah, yes, you wanted information. Are you sure about that? Sometimes information can be dangerous. Wait, wait."

He pressed a finger to his ear piece, listening with surprise. His drawn on eyebrows shot up, n. "You sent him after her? She's probably already gone mad- okay fine! I'll send her down." He let go of the earpiece and tapped at one of the many tablets zooming around.

"One more thing for you son of Hephaestus. Your girlfriend might be........never mind."

Leo's eyes widened, and then he glared at Aeolus, "She's not- what happened to her? What are you talking about!" 

 Jason clamped his hand over Leo's mouth so he wouldn't be rude again, when something came flying towards them at light speed. The mass knocked into all three of them, and they landed in a tangled pile of limbs on their small sod square. Leo heard a whimper, and they all tried to detangle themselves from the human jenga game.

Teqi felt someone elbow her in the head, and then the groin. And then the tit. She moved away from the mass and looked around, expecting more dead people. Jason, Piper and Leo were sitting in front of her, not dead. Teqi's breathing quickened, and she looked behind her, seeing a melted ken doll and a ghost. What the fuck?

A white envelope landed next to her, floating down calmly, but she disregarded it immediately.

"Teqi you're okay, see I told you!" Jason yelped, turning towards his shocked friends with a smile. He looked back at Teqi in delight, but she was just staring at his chest, much to their confusion. 

So he wasn't dead? 

They must be at the wind guys place. But how had she, she had fallen. And then Hera, and the zombies. And Leo. She nearly started crying again, but she turned to Piper and saw that she hadn't drowned. Her eyes weren't puffy and there weren't seashells sticking out of her skin. She was okay.

"Uhm, you're okay, right?" Piper questioned, looking at the panicking girl. Teqi just rubbed her eyes and tried to calm down. Leo grinned at her in relief. They all knew that she hadn't died, because she had inexplicably vanished halfway down, but they didn't know what happened. "What happened? Aeolus said you might have gone mad, and someone was sent after you?" Piper asked again, holding Teqi's arm too tight.  

Teqi shrugged her off, moving back to the edges of the grass platform thing. She watched Leo with apprehension on her face.

"Mi novia, what's wrong?" Leo flinched back after he said that, seeing that Teqi let out a loud yelp and held her arms over her head protectively. Piper glanced up at the amused god watching them, and tried to get information out of him while the wind was going in that direction.