-ArmpitTM and hot chefs-

Apparently, if the 'Supreme Commander Leo' is hopelessly in love with you, you don't get any chores.

Teqi was very happy to find that out as she watched her friends take their lists of jobs and tools, then scatter through the ship to work until dinner. Piper stuck her tongue out at the pair and followed Jason down to the lower level to re-organize the sick bay.

Teqi had teleported back into her room, thankfully landing on her bed and not the hard floor again. She struggled into her clothes and out of her somehow still bloodstained older clothes, which she tossed in to the bin, completely giving up bleaching the stains out. She wore a pair of hello kitty tracksuit pants that definitely weren't hers, and a black singlet, Jason's SPQR hoodie over the top. She grabbed a hair brush from her toiletry bag and began brushing out the tangles in her brown hair, though the hairbrush kept knocking her headphones out, she persisted.

Just stop your crying, It's a sign of the times

She washed her face and moisturized it for the first time in a week, her pores were so dirty it made her feel gross. She put on under eye masks that were supposed to smell like pearls and vanilla or something like that. She put on a clothes wash and sung while she watered the pot plants on her wall.

Welcome to the final show, hope you're wearing your best clothes

She bopped her head and put the little golden toucan with the heart's stickers and band aids back in its spot on her book shelf. She made her bed, brushing the crumbs off her green doona and folding up the white blanket on the end. She fed Leopard and had a shower, and she shaved her legs, annoyed that she had forgotten how long it took.

You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky, you look pretty good down here

She leant on the sink in the bathroom. Her amazing brain had gotten changed before she had a shower, so now she was back in her mismatched outfit, hair dripping down her back. She scrubbed underneath her nails, watching as flakes of dried blood swirled in the hot running water and around the sink, going down the drain. She contemplated the blood, not expecting it to stick under her chipped fingernails for so long, but it was worth it.

But you ain't really good...

The lyrics were a coincidence, definitely. She wasn't evil. Evil people always died in the end; evil people didn't know they were evil, evil people didn't love anybody. Killing people wasn't something bad guys did, it was something people who were strong did.

Teqi wasn't weak, she was strong, even if it meant there was blood underneath her nails.

She skipped the song, not wanting to think about it anymore. There was nothing to be worried about, everything was going right. Finally. They were going to rescue Nico, and Annabeth was going to get the giant statue of Athena. No one else was going to die.

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?

There was nothing to worry about.

Bought a hundred-dollar bottle of champagne like me? Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?

"Teqi Teqi Teqi Teqi Teqi!"

Said girl turned around with an eyebrow raised, and took her headphones out with a grin when she saw her family gathered around in little shimmering rectangle that wavered in the air unsteadily.